1. In photography, contrast means.
a. Subject difference
b. Camera difference
c. Tonal difference
d. Total difference
2. Camera essential which is responsible for the image formation
on the focal plane.
a. Light tight box
c. Film holder
3. Sensitivity of the film in recording light is determined by:
a. Its trade mark
b. Its t-number
c. Its chemical composition
d. Its ASA number
e. The X-number
4. The process of making photographs of minutes objects with the use of a camera attached to a microscope is-
5. Normal or common developing time for a normally exposed paper is about:
a. 3 minutes
b. 2 minutes
c. 1 minute
d. 1 ½ minute
e. 5 minutes
6. Light travel in a straight line in the form of-
7. Photographing the crime scene with a very narrow space, the lens that should be used.
A. Wide angle lens
b. Telephoto lens
c. Zoom lens
d. Normal lens
8. Device used in measuring the intensity of light as a basis for the correct setting for the allowance of photographic rays to strike the film.
a. Range finder
b. Rapid rectilinear
c. Densio meter
d. Exposure meter
9 . Light gathering power of the lens.
a. Range finder
b. Focal plane
c. Focal length
e. Depth of field
10. Distinguish or sharpness of details in a photograph.
11. Curtain with slots various widths located immediately in front of the film, in which the movement of any of the slots across the film provides the exposure when the release button is pressed.
a. Before the lens shutter
b. Central plane shutter
c. Between the lens shutter
d. After lens shutter
e. Focal plane shutter
12. Comes from the Greek words “phos” and “grapho” which means draw by light.
a. Forensic photography
c. Police photography
d. Forensic photography
13. Light sensitivity of the film.
a. ASA number
d. All of the above
14. Light sensitive part of the film and the photographic paper.
c. Silver halides
d. Chemical compounds
15.Which of the following is not a factor in the computation for exposure-
a. ASA rating
b. Lighting condition
c. Type of subject
16. Which of the following factors does not affect developing time of the film?
a. Agitation & exposure
b. Concentration of chemicals
17.In chemical processing for film and paper, the tray must be in the order of-
a. Developer, Stop-bath, Fixer, Washing
b. Stop-bath, Fixer, Developer, washing
c. Fixer, developer, stop-bath, washing
d. Washing, stop bath, fixer, developer
18.This is the chemical that prevents fog on the film during development-
a. Potassium bromide
b. Boric acid
c. Sodium sulphite
d. Potassium alum
19. The literal meaning of the word photography is the drawing with
20. Which of the following is not a factor in the computation for temperature?
a. Asa rating of the film
b. lighting condition
c. type of camera
d. Type of subject)
This reviewer is already reviewed by our team. If you see mistakes in the questions and answers feel free to comment down below for us to evaluate it again.
If you found any respective copyright and wish for the article/ reviewer to be removed or taken down feel free to contact us and all your copyrighted works will be taken down as soon as possible. If you are the original author of any of the files linked here. please let us know so that we can acknowledge you better. Thank you!
Do you want a copy in this reviewer? you can download it here.