1. The inventor of Leica Camera.
2. A lens aberration in which the magnification of the image is less at the margin of the field than at the center.
a. Achromatic distortion
b. Barrel distortion
c. Pincushion distortion
d. Oblique distortion
e. Optical distortion
3. The density or light reducing power of the base material of a film or plate, without consideration of the emulsion.
a. Coating density
b. Base density
c. Emulsion density
d. Anti-halation density
e. Film density
4. He initiated the first negative process in photography patented in 1841 by Talbot.
a. Reversed process
b. Negative process
5. The combination of the primary color of blue and red is known as
6. The normal fixing time of a film or paper is from
a. 1-1 ½ minutes
b. 5-10 minutes
c. 20-30 minutes
d. 35-60 minutes
7. The part of the enlarger that will assure the even illumination of the negative when enlarging is the
d. focusing speed
8. In determining the correct lens opening when using a flash unit, one has to look for its
a. guide number
d. shutter speed
9. A photographic paper ideal for printing a normal exposed or normal contrast negative is the____________ paper.
a. number 0
b. number 1,
c. number 2
d. number 3
10. To get the maximum depth of field of a lens, we look for the
a. hyperfocal distance
b. focal length
d. focal distance
11. Specifically, the camera is needed in photography to
a. record the image
b. exclude all unwanted and unnecessary lights
c. make the image visible
d. make the image permanent
12. The most difficult lens defect to correct is known as the
b. chromatic aberration
13. The need for the long and continuous washing in water of a negative or a finished print is to remove the presence of_________________ because its presence will result to the early fading.
a. sodium sulfite
b. acetic acid
c. potassium alum
14. Error in the processing step like overdevelopment could be remedied by the use of a
d. stain remover
15. To readily determine the degree of magnification of a subject in a photograph a___________ should be placed beside the subject.
16. Sidelight photography is usually done to show_____________ in a questioned document.
a. stamped out writing
c. faded writing
17. Infra-red radiation is also sometimes known as
a. heat rays
b. black light
c. coherent light
d. Laser light
18. To show a watermark in a disputed document
b. mreflected light,
c. transmitted light
d. bounce light).
19. To give more contrast to a black fingerprint with a red color background we must use a filter with a_____________ color.
20. A basic exposure for a film with ASA 100, at the bright sunlight, normal subject would be
a. 1/30 f-8
b. 1/60 f-4,
c. 1/125 -11
d. 1/250 f-2.8
This reviewer is already reviewed by our team. If you see mistakes in the questions and answers feel free to comment down below for us to evaluate it again.
If you found any respective copyright and wish for the article/ reviewer to be removed or taken down feel free to contact us and all your copyrighted works will be taken down as soon as possible. If you are the original author of any of the files linked here. please let us know so that we can acknowledge you better. Thank you!
Do you want a copy in this reviewer? you can download it here.