1. The world faces many faces many ______ at the moment.
Ans: B. crises
- as discussed the plural form of crisis ‘crises’.
2. Daniel can eat three _____ of cake in five minutes.
Ans: A. slices
- the plural form od slice is ‘slices’
3. The retired major’s uniform is adorned with lots of _____ as proof of his service.
Ans: A. regalia
- regalia has no singular form.
4. I saw three _______ at the same time.
Ans: B. rainbows
- ‘rainbows’ is the plural from of rainbow.
5. Jeremy needed money to buy a new pair of _______ .
Ans: B. eyeglasses
- eye glasses is a plural in form and in use.
6. Yvonne saw a _______ of fish when she went swimming in Maldives.
Ans: A. school
- we use school when talking about a group of fishes.
7. Daisy bought a pair of ______ because it was on sale.
Ans: B. pants
- pants is plural in from and in use.
8. “My mom sends her _______ for the gift you sent!
Ans: B. thanks
- thanks is a noun and is more appropriate for the sentence
9. The _____ on the mountain top is incomparable.
Ans: B. scenery
The subject is singular and thus we use the second choice.
10. I became my friends ‘ _______ today.
Ans: A. chauffeur
- the subject is singular and thus we use the first choice.
11. We have to finish the __________ of research data.
Ans: B. analysis
- the sentence talks about only one group of data so we use the singular form.
12. There are lot of __________ in the forest.
Ans: A. deer
- is a collective noun denoting any quadruped
13. Every week, we have to meet the __________ for us to get our salary.
Ans: B. quota
- quota is always singular in form
14. The single ________ that we need for our project is missing.
Ans: A. datum
- datum is the singular in form
15. The class is anxious that they might not graduate because of their _________ .
Ans: B. theses
- the sentence talks about many theses so we use the plural form.
16. Upperclassmen are fond of pulling off ___________ to the freshmen during first day classes.
Ans: B. hoaxes
- the plural form is hoaxes
17. Please follow up the ____________ for our book.
Ans: A. indices
- although both are accepted as the plural form, the technical one is indices.
18. I have to take up five ___________ classes.
Ans: A. mathematics
- the correct spelling of the world is the first choice.
19. The students were tasked to present a ____________ for their final exam.
Ans: B. soliloquy
- the second choice is the correct spelling of the world.
20. Mariah Carey’s concert was full of ___________ .
Ans: the world is used collectively in this context so we used collectively in this context so we use people
This reviewer is already reviewed by our team. If you see mistakes in the questions and answers feel free to comment down below for us to evaluate it again.
If you found any respective copyright and wish for the article/ reviewer to be removed or taken down feel free to contact us and all your copyrighted works will be taken down as soon as possible. If you are the original author of any of the files linked here. please let us know so that we can acknowledge you better. Thank you!
Do you want a copy in this reviewer? you can download it here.