Licensure Examination for Nurses November 2019 result will be available on the site as soon as the PRC officially releases the result online fourteen (14) working days after the board examinations.
The Board for nursing is administered by the PRC Board of Nursing headed by Glenda S. Alquiza, Chairman; Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon, Cora A. Añonuevo and Elizabeth C. Lagrito, Members.
Summary of the result:
- Full text of the Official Result
- Performance of Schools
- List of successful Examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of Successful Examinees
1) Notice of Admission (for identification only);
2) downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
3) two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
4) two sets of documentary stamps;
5) 1 piece short brown envelope.
Registration for the issuance of PRC ID and Certificate of Registration Schedules:
- December 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2019
- January 3, 2020
- January 6 - 10, 2020
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.