1. With the mode of answering as point reference, which of the following types of test does NOT belong to the group?
Read the following question #2-6.
In a multiple choice test item with options A-B-C-D and 50 examinees:
A. was chosen by 12
B. was chosen by 2
C. the correct answer was chosen by 6 and;
D. was chosen by 30.
2. Which was the MOST effective distracter?
A. Option C
B. Option D
C. Option B
D. Option A
3. Which was the LEAST effective distracter?
A. Option D
B. Option C
C. Option B
D. Option A
4. Which must have served as a plausible option/s?
A. Option D
B. Option B
C. Option C
D. Option A and D
5. Which statement may be TRUE of the test item?
A. The test item may be reliable.
B. The difficulty index may be high.
C. The difficulty index cannot be determined.
D. The difficulty index may be low.Ans: D
6. How do you consider options B?
A. Most effective distracter
B. Effective distracter
C. Ineffective distracter
D. Attractive distracter
7. In a one hundred-item test, what does Ryan’s raw score of 70 mean?
A. He surpassed 30 of his classmate in terms of score.
B. He got 70 items correct.
C. He surpassed 70 of his classmates in terms of score.
D. He got a score above the mean.
8. Your percentile rank in class is 60%. What does this mean?
A. You got 40% of the test item wrongly.
B. You scored less than 60% of the class.
C. You got 60% of the test items correctly.
D. You got a score above the mean.
9. Here are raw scores in a quiz: 97, 95, 85, 83, 77, 75, 50, 10, 5, 2, 1. To get a picture of the group’s performance, which measure of central tendency is most reliable?
D. None. It is best to look at the individual scores
10. Here are raw scores in a quiz: 97, 95, 85, 83, 77, 75, 5 0, 10, 5, 2, 1.
Which is the median?
11. Here is a score distribution: 98, 93, 93, 93, 90, 88, 87, 85, 85, 85, 70, 51, 34, 34, 34, 20, 18, 15, 12, 9, 8, 6, 3, 1.
Which is a characteristic of the score distribution?
A. No discernible pattern
D. Skewed to the right
12. Here is a score distribution: 98, 93, 93, 93, 90, 88, 87, 85, 85, 85, 70, 51, 34, 34, 34, 20, 18, 15, 12, 9, 8, 6, 3, 1.
Which is the range?
D. Between 51 and 34
13. Which measure of central tangency is most reliable reliable when scores are extremely high and low?
A. Cannot be identified unless individual scores are given
14. Which is TRUE when standard deviation is small?
A. Scores are tightly bunched together.
B. The bell curve is relatively flat.
C. Scores are spread apart.
D. Scores are toward both extremes.
15. Which is TRUE when standard deviation is big?
A. The bell curve shape is steep.
B. Scores are spread apart.
C. Scores are concentrated.
D. Scores are not extremes.
16. You have computed the mean and you want to get more information about the distribution of scores. Which measures of variability is most appropriate?
A. Standard deviation
C. Semi-interquartile range
17. In a grade distribution, what does the normal curve mean?
A. A large number of students receiving low grades and very few students with high grades.
B. A large number of more or less average students and very few students receiving low and high grades.
C. A large number of students with high grades and very few with low grades.
D. All of the students have average grades.
18. There is a negative correlation between amount of practice and number of errors in tennis. What does this mean?
A. The increase in the amount of practice does not at all affect the number of errors.
B. Decrease in the amount of practice goes with decrease in the number of errors.
C. As the amount of practice increases, the number of errors decreases.
D. The decrease in the amount of practice sometimes affects the number of errors.
19. Which one indicates a strong negative correlation?
20. Complete this analogy:
Positive correlation is to direct relation as
Negative correlation is to ___________.
A. definite relation
B. indefinite relation
C. neutral relation
D. inverse relation
This reviewer is already reviewed by our team. If you see mistakes in the questions and answers feel free to comment down below for us to evaluate it again.
If you found any respective copyright and wish for the article/ reviewer to be removed or taken down feel free to contact us and all your copyrighted works will be taken down as soon as possible. If you are the original author of any of the files linked here. please let us know so that we can acknowledge you better. Thank you!
Do you want a copy in this reviewer? you can download it here.