Interested individuals must strictly meet the required minimum qualifications:
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
4. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
5. Must be eligible (any of the following):
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
- PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
9. Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight Corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex; and
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
NOTE: An applicant shall be considered to be 21 years of age on his/her 21st birthday and shall be considered more than thirty (30) years of age on his/her 31st birthday.
Applicants must submit the following documentary requirements:
a. Civil Service Personal Data Sheet (PDS);
b. NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate;
c. Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility;
d. 2 pcs. 2x2 black and white picture with a name tag, 1 bust-size picture, and 1 whole body picture;
e. Authenticated Transcript of Records/Diploma;
f. Local Clearances such as Barangay, Police, RTC/MTC, and NBI;
g. Medical Certificate (examinations to be administered by the PNP)
h. Fingerprint and Handwriting Specimen (NAPOLCOM)
NOTE: Any discrepancy of Information from your Birth Certificate will result in OUTRIGHT DISQUALIFICATION.
1. Please use the active GMAIL account only.
2. Use the name and birth date indicated in your PSA Birth Certificate to avoid Disqualification. “Any discrepancy on your registered name shall automatically serve as the basis of your disqualification”. Kindly double check your entries before you click the “Submit” button.
3. If “Name Already Exist” error appears, visit/contact the nearest Recruiting Unit for assistance. Please avoid creating another dummy account for it may be a ground for your disqualification based on Recruitment Policy.
4. Follow the recommended file size of your scanned document to avoid error at the end of your online application.
5. For those who failed in Physical Agility Test (PAT) on the previous recruitment cycle, you may still apply to this recruitment cycle.
6. For those who failed in Psychological, psychiatric test (PPE) on the previous recruitment cycle, it is recommended to apply six (6) months after your last PPE. If found out that you applied on this recruitment cycle, it will another grounds for you permanent disqualification from applying into the PNP.
7. RSD DPRM has only one (1) legit account which is www.RSD DPRM.com and may contact us at 723-0401 local 4211/ cp 0917-1126-440
8. Please navigate to https://regularattrition2020.pnp-dprm.com/
For Information and widest dissemination.
Good luck and God's speed in your application.
Please be guided accordingly