Who are qualified to Apply
- You must be willing to undergo rigid training and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
- Must be 21 to 35 years old;
- Not less than 5′ 2″ in height for men and 5’0 for women (for under height applicants, present a photocopy of height waiver from NCIP);
- Must be a baccalaureate degree holder from a government-recognized institution;
- And with a career service professional eligibility, a board passer, or qualified by the Civil Service Commission under special laws. The NAPOLCOM, Fire Officer and Penology Officer Eligibilities are not accepted.
Must be willing to:
- Undergo six-month rigid training
- Be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
Do not apply if you are not:
- Computer literate
- Of good moral background
- Physically fit
- Proficient in oral & written communication skills
What to submit
- Application letter addressed to the Director-General of the PDEA;
- A fully-accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)- CS Form 212 Revised 2017. Your mobile number/s and email address/es must be duly indicated in your PDS;
- An NSO or PSA- issued birth certificate;
- Photocopy of your college diploma and transcript of records;
- Photocopy of the Certificate of Eligibility or Report of Rating.
Where and How to Apply
You can submit your application folder to the nearest PDEA Regional Office or send it through express couriers to this address:
PDEA Academy Liaison Office/ Clinic
PDEA National Office
NIA Northside Road, National Government Center
Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City
Camp General Marianao Castañeda (PNPA)
Tartaria, Silang, Cavite
You may also opt to send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiry, contact the PDEA Academy at the following numbers:
PLDT – (02) 897-5437
SMART – 0918-535-4378
Globe – 0905-351-2527
The deadline for submission of the application folder is on ____________.
PDEA Agent Salary
The Intelligence Officer 1 will be in Salary Grade 11 (PhP 20,754, based on the final tranche of the Salary Standardization law of 2015). Currently, PDEA is working on a proposal for the increase of DEOs’ salary.
For more information visit: PDEA Website (Source)