Which is an evaluative question?
Teacher A’s lesson was on water conservation. She presented a graph that compared water consumption of small and big families. Before she asked any of the questions, she asked someone to stand up to give an answer. The questions she asked were:
- What do you see in the graph?
- How do you compare the water consumption of small and big families?
- Why do most of the big families consume more water than the smaller families?
- Do all the small families consume less water than the big families?
- In your opinion, why does a small family consume more water that a big family?
- In what ways is water wasted?
- What are ways of conserving water?
- What generalization can you draw about water consumption and size of families