MANILA, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) will release the result of August 2019 Civil Service Exam (CSE) Professional Level in the Region 3 or Central Luzon 41-60 days after the exams. August 2019 CSE result also includes all passers for all regions both for Prof and subprof categories.CSE-PPT for Professional and Subprofessional levels are eligibility exams conducted by CSC twice a year to cater the growing number of individuals who wish to serve in Philippine government.
The exams are administered by the CSC on August 4, 2019 at testing locations around the country specifically in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM, Ilocos Region, Southern Tagalog Region, Bicol Region and all Regional testing centers nationwide.
- Passers: Professional Level (CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Passers: Subprofessional Level (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: August 2019 Civil Service Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: August 2019 Civil Service Exam Topnotchers
- OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: August 2019 Civil Service Exam Result
- Main Page: August 4, 2019 Civil Service Exam Result (Prof and Subprof Levels)
Below is the complete list of passers for August 2019 Civil Service Exam – Professional Level in Central Luzon (Region 3) , courtesy of CSC.
August 4, 2019 Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT)
Professional Level – List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 3 (Central Luzon)
[To be updated as soon as CSC releases official results…]
Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available 15 days after the release of the official list of passers.