Licensure Examination for Teachers September 2019 result will be available on the site as soon as the PRC officially releases the result online forty - four (44) working days after the board examinations.
The Board for Professional Teachers is administered by the PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
Summary of the Result:
- Full text of the Official Result
- Performance of Schools
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places - Elementary
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places - Secondary
- List of Successful Examinees - Elementary
- List of Successful Examinees - Secondary
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
1) Notice of Admission (for identification only);
2) downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
3) two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
4) two sets of documentary stamps;
5) 1 piece short brown envelope. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID), Certificate of Registration, dates, and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.