The Civil Service Commission posted the room assignments for the March 2023 Civil Service Examination: Pen and Paper Test few weeks before the examination date.
General Instruction to Examinees
- Wear proper attire on the examination day (Sleeveless shirt/blouse, short pants, or slippers are not allowed).
- Examinees should be at their assigned school/testing venue early on the examination day, Testing venues shall be open at 6:00 a.m.
NOTE: Gate of testing venues shall be closed at 7:30 a.m. Examinees who will arrive later than 7:30 a.m shall NOT be admitted in the testing venue.
Bring the following items on the examination day:
a. I.D. Card, presented during the filing of application even if already expired. Otherwise, bring any of the following I.D. cards, which must be valid (i.e. not expired): Driver’s license; Passport; GSIS ID; BIR ID(ATM type/TIN card type with picture); Voter’s ID; Postal ID; current Company/ Office ID; current School ID (validated for the current school year/ semester/ trimester); PhilHealth ID (must contain the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number); PRC ID; Police Clearance/ Police Clearance Certificate; NBI Clearance.
b. Original PSA (formerly NSO) Birth Certificate (if ID card has no date of birth);
c. Application Receipt, with corresponding Office Receipt (if available)
d. Notice of Assignment generated thru the ONSA (as applicable)
e. Black ballpen/s only; and
f. Clear bottled water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) place in the clear/ transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, if any, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/ Proctor.
B. Preliminary Activities/ Documentation
- Before occupying their designated sears, examinees shall put all their personal belongings in front of the room. Baseball caps, sunglasses, jackets/sweat shirts (except in cool places, or as need), Examinees should also empty all their pockets of any pieces of paper and all other materials/items. Examinees wearing long sleeves should roll the same up to elbow level.
- For the preliminaries, the only items that the examinees should bring with them in their seats are: 1) Black ballpens/s only; 2) Two extra pictures (to be given by the Room Examiner on the examination day); 3) Application Receipt/ Notice of Assignment/ Admission Pass (as applicable); and 4) Clear bottled water/preferred beverage, except alcoholic beverage, placed in clear/ transparent container and/ or biscuits/candies, if any.
- Three (3) important documents in the examination shall be accomplished: the Answer Sheet, the Examinee Attendance Sheet, and the Picture-Seat Plan. Instructions on accomplishing these for s shall be provided on the examination day.
- In accomplishing the above forms, use Black Ballpen only for all written and all shaded entries.
- Print legibly personal information as required:
Name – should be in the format First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any). Example: JUAN A. DELA CRUZ III
Sex – should be written in full | Correct: FEMALE/ MALE | Wrong: F/M
Date of Birth – should be written completely in the format month, day and year. The month should be in full word or abbreviation and not in number. The year should not be abbreviated. Correct: October10, 1974 or Oct. 10, 1974 Wrong: 10/10/1974
- After accomplishing the forms on the Proctor’s table, examinees should put/ keep their Application Receipt/ Notice of Assignment/ Admission Pass or any other items in their bags in front of the room, before they return to their respective seats.
C. The Answer Sheet
The Answer Sheet has numbers written vertically that correspond to the question items. After each question are five (5) circles corresponding the five (5) answer options. For each question, choose the correct or best answer from among the given answer options, and on the Answer Sheet, shade neatly and complete the circle that corresponds to your choses answer option using Black Ballpen only.
Below are important reminders in accomplishing the Answer Sheet:
- Use BLACK BALLPEN only in filling out all text fields and in marking/shading answers.
- DO NOT USE gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, or any other kinds of pen, including other colors of ball pen.
- Shade neatly and completely the circles that correspond to your answers.
- To change an answer:
– Put an “X” mark over the original answer, then shade the circle that corresponds to the new and final answer.
– DO NOT USE correction fluid, correction pen, correction tape, pen eraser, or any other similar materials.
– Examinees are allowed to CHANGE AN ANSWER for each test item ONLY ONCE. DO NOT make any stray/unnecessary marks on the Answer Sheet.
D. Test Proper
- For the test proper, the ONLY ITEMS to remain with the examinees in their seats are:
- Accomplished Answer Sheets;
- Black Ballpen/s; and
- Clear bottled water/beverage, and candies/biscuits (if any).
- Use of any aid in answering the test questions (i.e. calculators; books, dictionaries and any other forms of printed materials; watch calculators; cellular phones, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly PROHIBITED.
- At any point during the examination, DO NOT STAND TO SUBMIT YOUR TEST MATERIALS. The Proctor shall approach examinees at their seats to collect their Answer Sheets and Test Booklets.
- All remaining examinees, whether or not they finish answering the test by 10 minutes before the allotted time, shall stay inside the room until properly allowed to leave. Waiting time may take 30 minutes to one hour.
To pass the test, an examinee should get a general rating of at least 80.00.
Release of Test Result
The List of Passers shall be uploaded/posted on the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph within 41 to 60 days after the examination.
Examination rating can be generated approximately 15 days after the List of Passers is posted, using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System(OCSERGS) which can also be accessed through the CSC website.
Those who pass the examination should verify with CSC Regional Office the availability of their Certification of Eligibility. A complete directly of the CSC Regional Offices is available at the CSC website for reference.
Passers must personally claim their Certification. Representatives are not allowed to claim the same. The basic requirements in claiming the Certification are.
At least one identification (I.D.) card, preferably the same I.D. card presented during filling of application , or any of the other accepted I.D. cards in which case the I.D. card must be valid i.e. not expired. The I.D. card must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, date of birth (if any) and signature, and the name and signature of the issuing agency’s current head/authorized representative.
Note: ID cards accepted are: Driver’s License,, SSS ID, GSIS ID, PhilHealth ID(must contain the holder’s name, picture, signature and PhilHealth number), current Company/Office ID, School ID (must be validated for the current school year/semester/trimester), Postal ID, BIR ID (ATM type/TIN card type with picture), Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, PRC ID, and Police Clearance. Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
Application receipt, if available.
The CSC Regional/Field Office, though, may require additional document/s as necessary to establish the identity of the passers.
Claiming of Certification shall be available approximately 30 days after the posting of the List of Passers.
A corresponding Advisory on these matters shall be posted on the CSC website. For any other concerns on examination results including queries on examinee number, examinees should verify directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned. The CSC Regional Offices shall handle the release and distribution of the examination results and Certification of Eligibility.
City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Sta. Rosa City (Sub-Prof.)
Romblon, Romblon (Sub-Prof.)
Puerto Princesa City (Sub-Prof.)
Cagayan de Oro City
San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
The room assignments for other testing sites are not currently available. It is advised that you bookmark this page so you may stay current with the most latest update on our website.
The Anti-Cheating Law
The CSC uses a highly reliable system to detect cheats. Examinees are strongly warned that any form of cheating in any civil service examination shall be considered a violation of Republic Act No. 9416, which shall be a basis for the filing of an administrative case and/ or criminal prosecution.
The forms of cheating are, as follows:
- Use of crib sheets or “codigo”;
- Employing a “poste” or a person inside or outside of the examination room who may not be an examinee but provides examinees with answers;
- Collusion of whatever nature between examinees and examination personnel;
- Examinee number switching;
- Possession and/ or use fake Certificate of Eligibility;
- Such other acts of similar nature which facilitate the passing of examination.
Any person convicted of any crime involving any form of cheating shall be meted the penalty of imprisonment from six (6) to twelve (12) years and a fine of not less than Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00).
Apart from imprisonment and fine, offenders who are in government service shall be administratively liable for Dishonesty and Grave Misconduct and will be imposed the penalty of dismissal from the service with all its accessory penalties of forfeiture of retirement benefits except leave credits earned and personal contributions to the GSIS, if any, cancellation of eligibility, bar from taking any Civil Service Examination, and perpetual disqualification from re-entering the government service. On the other hand, private individuals shall be perpetually barred from entering the government service and from taking any Civil Service examination.
Suspending the Conduct of Civil Service Examinations in Times of Calamities.
The CSC, in time of calamities (natural or man-made), may suspend the conduction of examination. Such suspension may be partial, or full (either at the regional, or national level) based on assessment of conditions as support by reports issued by authorized government agencies as well as multi-media reports.
In any such event, the CSC shall immediately issue related directive and post an Examination Advisory on the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph. The CSC Regional Offices shall likewise post the advisory on their respective websites, as applicable. Press Release shall be issued and all efforts exerted to disseminate information, including use of social media.
CSC Caraga – https://m.facebook.com/csccaraga13/
The Career Service Professional Eligibility is appropriate for occupations at the first and second levels of government that do not need professional practice and are not protected by other legislation. On the other hand, the Sub-Professional Eligibility is only appropriate for first-level government positions that do not require professional practice and are not otherwise governed by other laws.
The creation of a Registry of Eligibles is the major objective of the CSE-PPT exam (RoE). Except for those positions that require professional practice and are subject to specific laws, this register will serve as the basis for certification and appointment to first- and second-level positions in the civil service. The candidates must also fulfill all other qualifications and job requirements.
We recommend bookmarking this website in order to stay up to date on the latest 2023 Civil Service Exam CSE-PPT results.
Join our community of dedicated Civil Service Exam takers by following the Civil Service Exam Reviewers Facebook page! Get access to FREE CSE reviewers and other helpful resources that can help you succeed on the exam. Like our page now and be one step closer to achieving your dream of a career in public service. Click here: https://bit.ly/3n3WBVb
FREE CSE Reviewers
We understand the importance of being fully prepared for the March 2023 Civil Service Examination. That’s why we are offering free access to our comprehensive CSE reviewers. These reviewers contain practice questions and helpful tips to ensure you feel confident and ready on exam day. Simply click the download button now and start your journey towards becoming a licensed teacher! DOWNLOAD