This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 20 of MAPEH. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|There are two sides of the coin, to pass the board exam or to fail it|
|Top 10 things to do in case you will not pass the board exam|
|After passing the board exam, what is your next move?|
MAPEH Part 20
1. What is the official name of the governing body for gymnastics worldwide?
a. Internationale Federation de Gymnastique
b. Federation Internationale de Gymnastique
c. Gymnastique Federation Internationale
d. None of the above
2. For better execution of an inverted stand, the center of weight must be _____ the center of support.
a. positioned under
b. positioned over
c. positioned behind
d. of the same level as
3. Which gymnastic position of often used to complete a back extension and cartwheel? The weight is supported on one leg while the other leg is extended at the rear. The extended leg is kept straight with the toe pointed and chest is kept erect.
b. Pli or Plie
d. Relev or Releve
4. In the Filipino Pyramid Guide, gymnastics particularly sports aerobics, can be classified as moderate to vigorous activity. How often should and individual engage in this type of activity to achieve the desired level of fitness.
a. 30 minutes, three to five times a week
b. 35 minutes everyday
c. 50 minutes a day, three to five times a week
d. 120 minutes three times a day
5. Which movements include all movements that the body is able to execute whole the feet remain stationary?
a. Locomotion Movements
b. Non Locomotion Movements
c. Locomotor Movements
d. Non Locomotor Movements
6. Lapay Bantique is a mimetic dance. The dance originates from the seagull movements as they are imitated by the native women of Masbate while waiting for the fishermen to arrive. The seagull’s movements are characterized by the following except for the _____.
7. Why is folk dancing considered a wholesome form of entertainment?
a. It can be performed both by children and adults.
b. It is simple and inexpensive recreation.
c. It is performed while singing.
d. It depicts the culture and traditions of the people
8. Which was originally an all – male dance performance of Abra presenting mock fight between Ilocano Christians and Non-Christians using sticks.
d. La Jota de Paoayena
9. What do the circular movements in the Bendian, dance of the Ibalois symbolize?
a. Unity and harmony among the Ibalois
b. Affinity and nature
c. Victory over enemy
d. Endless life
10. Which dance basically shows off balancing skill of the performers? Glasses filled with rice wine are placed on the head and on each hand carefully maneuvered with graceful movements.
a. Pandanggo sa Ilaw
11. Which dance requires balancing skill to maintain the stability of oil lamps, placed on head and at the back of each hand?
d. pandanggo sa Ilaw
12. Which is dance, commonly performed in moderate waltz style during festivals in Bohol and and other Visayan Towns, portrays a young playful couple’s attempt to get each other’s attention.
b. La Jota Moncadena
d. Pandanggo sa Ilaw
13. Which dance from leyte Province is a mimic movement of “tikling birds” hopping over trees, grass stems or over bamboo traps set by farmers? Dancers perform this dance with remarkable grace and speed jumping between bamboo poles.
b. La Jota Moncadena
14. This was originally performed in Binan, Laguna as a mock-war dance that demonstrates a fight between the Moros and the Christians over the prized latik or coconut meat during the spanish rule.
a. La Jota Manilena
15. Which is TRUE of the dance, Maglalatik?
I. It has a four-part performance such as the palipasan and the baligtaran showing the intense battle, the paseo and the escaramusa – the reconciliation.
II. Moro dancers wear read trousers while the Christian dancers show up in blue
III. Dancers are male and female with harnesses of coconut shell attatched on their chest, back, thighs and hips
a. I and II
b. I only
c. I and III
d. I, II and III
16. Which dance is performed in flirtation manner with fans and handkerchiefs to assist the dancers’ hide-and-seek movements. It means affectionate and lovable woman.
17. It is courtship dance which imitates the courtship and lovemaking of dove shown in the dance when the men attempt to please the woman.
18. When a serving team commits a violation, it is a _____.
a. sideout and the other team gains the serve
b. point for the serving team
c. change of cours
d. point for the opposing team
19. Player number 3 delivered an ace serve. What did the player earn?
a. A point
b. An award
c. A violation
d. A ser
20. When the player on the back row jumps to spike the ball, he/she may ______.
a. spike from any position
b. spike the ball form the back row and never cross the attack line
c. spike the ball as long as he/she takes off in front of the attack line
d. Spike the ball as long as he/she takes off from behind the attack line.