This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 9 of General Information. In preparation for the Civil Service Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Top 10 best food to eat for effective board exam review.|
|Not passing the board exam does not mean you are not smart.|
|There are two sides of the coin, to pass the board exam or to fail it|
Clerical Ability Part 1
1. Which department of an office is responsible for hiring new personnel?
a. Office of the President
b. Accounting Department
c. Logistic and Supply
d. Human Resource Department
2. Which computer program should you go if you want to email a company?
3. This is a telephonic transmission of scanned documents of texts and images to a telephone number connected to a printer.
a. Photocopying Machine
b. Fax Machine
d. Inkjet Printer
4. The chief financial officer is responsible for the financial matters and financial management of a corporation, she is also known as the
c. Chief Executive Officer
5. Which department of a company is responsible for cash register operations and payment processing?
6. What is the correct filing arrangement for the following names?
1. Angeles, Mario P.
2. Angeles, Maricel P.
3. Angeles, Marissa P.
4. Angeles, Maria P.
7. All of the following items are found in the Official Receipt form except .
a. Name and address of the buyer
b. Signature of the recipient
c. Quantity of the items paid
d. Credit Card Number of the customer
8. The method of indexing and filing where names are in alphabetized order.
9. Which is the best way to address a correspondence for the President of the Philippines?
a. His Excellency Rodrigo Duterte
b. His Excellency President Rodrigo Duterte
c. President Rodrigo Duterte
d. President Digong
10. How do you address the Queen of England when you talk about her?
a. Her Highness the Queen
b. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
c. Queen Elizabeth II her Highness
d. Queen Elizabeth II her Majesty
11. Your boss asked you to send her a soft copy of your latest résumé. An example of a soft copy is:
a. A print out copy usually in a paper
b. Original copy written in a paper
c. A copy saved in a computer and sent through email
d. A copy from a Xerox machine
12. When a company asked you to submit your latest CV, what does CV stand for?
a. Curriculum Vitum
b. Curriculum Virtue
c. Curriculum Vitae
d. Curriculum Vital
13. It is the section of Accounting Department in a company that records goods and services that it receives and the payments it owes.
c. Accounts Payable and Receivable
14. Which of the following is not a function of Accounting Department in a big corporation?
a. Prepare Interim Financial Statements
b. Inventory Management
c. Bank Reconciliation
d. Internal and External Auditing
15. He is the highest ranking executive manager in a corporation and he is the top person in command in an organization.
a. Chief Financial Executive
b. Chief Executive Officer
c. Executive Admin. Officer
d. Chief Executive Assistant
16. Which of the following is not a responsibility of a clerical worker?
a. Marketing and promotion for customers
b. Filing and updating purchase orders
c. Updating and billing buyer’s account
d. Answering business emails
17. Arrange the proper filing of the following in alphabetical order:
1. Lieutenant Colonel Mark David
2. Atty. Elen Rodriguez
3. Captain Max Aquino
4. Dr. Juan Castro
18. Arrange the proper filing of the following in alphabetical order:
a. Sec. Dinky Soliman
b. Sec. Richard Gordon
c. Sec. Voltaire Gazmin
d. Sec. Armin Luistro
19. How much is the present Value-Added-Tax in the Philippines?
a. 12% of gross profit
b. 12% of cost of goods sold
c. 12% of gross sales
d. 12% of net income
20. This department of the company is responsible for preparing and updating customers’ accounts:
a. Purchasing section
b. Cashier section
c. Billing Section
d. Releasing section