This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 9 of Verbal Ability. In preparation for the Civil Service Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Tips to overcome PANIC during board exam|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|Things to do while waiting for the result of your board exam|
Verbal Ability Part 9
1. Which sentence uses “famish” correctly?
a. After the straight exam, I felt too exhausted and famished to eat my favourite foods.
b. I could eat a horse, I am famish now.
c. I famished my stomach next time you treat me to a meal out.
d. I will bring lots of pizza, that’s a famish.
2. Priscila rather not invest her savings in the stock market.
b. has to
3. Did you have any problem our house?
b. to search
d. for searching
4. I hope you don’t mind joining you.
a. to be
b. I had been
c. that I may
5. Most basketball players are 6 tall or more.
6. These children how to improvise more props for the play.
7. The company will upgrade computer systems next week.
8. Clara three thousand words for her essay.
a. have wrote
b. has wrote
c. have written
d. has written
9. You have too many but few time to prove you’re right.
10. Neither Sarah nor Tina the crime yesterday.
11. You do like going to the party alone you?
12. We had our house in yellow.
d. to paint
13. He has been exercising but his immune system was steadily.
14. I was that the weather would be sunny and we would be able to enjoy our swimming.
15. I think it’s not a great idea. I totally.
16. So many I found in the library, now I’m ready to report.
17. My grandpa always feed his flock of early in the morning.
18. Happy memories are always remembered, not
19. Flight Z735 yesterday. 350 passengers died in that accident.
20. There is a message when you look closely at her painting.