This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 5 of General Information. In preparation for the Civil Service Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Top 10 best food to eat for effective board exam review.|
|Not passing the board exam does not mean you are not smart.|
|There are two sides of the coin, to pass the board exam or to fail it|
General Information Part 5
1. What do you call the introductory part of the Constitution?
d. Bill of Rights
2. What form of government does the Philippines adopt?
c. neither a nor b
d. Both a and b
3. What is the power of the State to take private property for public use upon payment pf a just compensation?
a. right of confiscation
b. right of limiting resources
c. right of sequestration
d. right of eminent domain
4. Who among the following may issue a warrant of arrest or search warrant?
a. a senator
b. a judge
c. a congressman
d. the president
5. A foreigner may acquire Filipino citizenship through
d. Visa application
6. The right to vote is also known as _____.
7. How many Senators are there in the Senate?
8. What is the minimum age requirement of a Senator?
9. Which of the following bills do not originate from the house House of Representative?
a. Appropriation bills
b. Revenue or tariff bills
d. Private bills
10. The member of the Lower House are
a. elected by region and by party list.
b. elected by region and appointed by the Presidents.
c. elected by district and party list.
d. elected by district and appointed by the senators.
11. The legislative power of the government shall be vested in the
c. Supreme Court
d. all of the above
12. Which of the following may disqualify a person from running for Presidency?
a. He is sixty years old on the day of the election.
b. He love abroad five years preceding the election.
c. He has Filipino parents but was born in the United States.
d. He is a registered voter.
13. Which of the following shows the transfer of power should the President be incapable of discharging his duties?
a. President -> Vice President -> Senate President -> House Speaker
b. President -> Vice President -> Chief Justice -> Senate President
c. President -> Vice President -> Chief Justice -> House Speaker
d. President -> Vice President -> House Speaker -> Senate President
14. A member of the Supreme Court
a. must have been for fifteen years or more, a judge of a lower court.
b. must have been for ten years, a judge of the Court of Appeals.
c. may not be a member of the Philippine Bar
d. may be a naturalized citizen
15. The Supreme Court is composed of
a. a Chief Justice and fourteen Associate Justices.
b. two Chief Justices and fourteen Associate Justices.
c. a Chief Justice and twelve Associate Justices.
d. a Chief Justice and an indefinite number of Associate Justices.
16. Which of the following is a Constitutional Commission?
a. Commission of Human Rights
b. Philippine Commission on Good Government
c. Civil Service Commission
d. Commission on Natural Resources
17. What branch of the government has the sole right to initiate all cases of impeachment?
b. Commission of Election
c. House of Representative
18. Which of the following is not removable from office by impeachment?
a. Member of the Supreme Court
b. Member of the Constitutional Commission
c. The Ombudsman
19. The national language of the Philippines is
b. English and Filipino
20. Who may propose any amendment to, or revision of the Constitution?
a. Congress or a Constitutional Convention
b. Congress and a Constitutional Convention
c. Judiciary and Congress
d. Judiciary and Constitutional Convention