This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 6 of General Information. In preparation for the Civil Service Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|3 Effective Prayers Before, During and After the Board Examination
|Board Exam for Professionals is Important and Absolute in 5 Powerful Reasons
|Top 5 big mistakes when learning during board exam reviews.
General Information Part 6
1. What tax is paid by individual who derive compensation income?
a. Value added tax
b. Excise tax
c. Income tax
d. Real estate tax
2. When is the deadline for filing income tax returns for every taxable year?
a. April 15
b. April 30
c. March 15
d. March 30
3. Which of the following statement is true about taxes?
a. It is a voluntary payment.
b. It is payable both in cash and in kind.
c. It is an enforced contribution.
d. It is based on one’s desire to pay.
4. What tax is imposed on one’s right to transmit property at death, and is measured by the value of the property?
a. Excise tax
b. Withholding tax
c. Donor’s tax
d. Estate tax
5. Which of the following is classified as being a “Head of the Family” for income tax purposes?
a. a married individual with dependents
b. an unmarried individual with dependents
c. a married individual with dependents
d. an unmarried individual without dependents
6. What Act implements the mandate for the “State to male essential goods, health and other social services available to all people of affordable cost?”
a. Land Reform Program
b. Generics Act
c. Resettlement Act
d. Freedom Act
7. Which of the following is true about elective local officals?
a. The term of office is three years.
b. Barangay officials’ term of office is indefinite.
c. An official may be reelected indefinitely.
d. An official may not serve for less than three terms.
8. What may be classified as alienable lands of the public domain?
b. miniral lands
c. nation park
d. agricultural lands
9. What is the maximum equity for aliens in a corporation or association in the exploration development and utilization of natural resources?
10. What is recognized by the State as the foundation of the nation?
11. The official motto used in 30th Southeast Asian Games is what?
a. We Care As One
b. We Play As One
c. We Win As One
d. We Will As One
d. We Work As One
12. On August 16, 2018, the government announced at least _____ Philippine holidays for 2019 as declared by virtue of Proclamation No. 555, series of 2018.
13. Which of the following statements best describe the relationship between global warming ozone depletion?
a. Ozone depletion contributes to global warming.
b. Global warming causes ozone depletion.
c. Ozone depletion and global warming have nothing to do with each other.
d. Excessive build-up carbon dioxide causes both global warming and ozone depletion
14. It is only Philippine province with an English Name.
b. Mountain Province
c. General Santos
15. What form of government does the Philippines adopt?
c. Neither a nor b
d. Both a and b
16. Who among the following may issue a warrant of arrest or a search warrant?
a. A senator
b. A judge
c. A congressman
d. The President
17. A foreigner may acquire Filipino citizenship through
d. Visa application
18. What is regarded by the State as a “primary social economic force?”
19. According to Article III, Section 15 of the Constitution, the writ of habeas corpus may be suspended in times of rebellion or what?
a. martial law
20. The Lower Chamber of the Congress of the Philippines is known by what name?
b. Congressional Lower Chamber
c. National Assembly
d. House of Representative