This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 15 of Professional Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Not passing the board exam does not mean you are not smart.|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|Top 10 best food to eat for effective board exam review.|
Professional Education Part 15
Choose the letter of the best answer in each questions.
1.What trait/characteristic specified by the Philippine Constitution as output of school learning, did Gian demonstrate when he wore a barong Tagalog in the contest?
a. He has a strong national identity
b. He wants to be different
c. He has a sense of patriotism
d. He wants to show the national costume.
2. Gian ended his speech, to wit: Eventually I realized that my math teacher was right when he said, “To every question there is an answer, to every problem, then is a solution,” Which statement affirmed his aptitude for a science career?
a. We just have to go looking for the right answer.
b. someday there will be answers to unsolved problem
c. We have to discover new solution
d. Someday we will expand horizons for research
3. The council for the Welfare of children, with the National Early Childhood Care and Development Coordinating Council passed a resolution approving the Guidelines. In selecting Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) learning materials for 0-6 years old children. The DepED, DSWD, DOH and private individuals who are ECCD experts composed the evaluation committee of the ECCD materials. Which are NOT considered ECCD learning materials?
a. Workbooks for children below five years old
b. Children’s books that are skills- and value-oriented
c. Toys that maybe hand-made, commercially manufactured or in their natural state
d. Songs, art and craft materials for children to express themselves
4. The field Study Courses and Practice Teaching in the Revised Policies and Standard for Undergraduate Teacher Education Curriculum, stipulated by CHED Memorandum Order No. 30, s. 2004 are labeled as experiential learning. They are intended to provide students with practical learning experiences in actual school settings. Which national document provides the mandate for the basic Education School as laboratories for internship program?
a. Medium Term Philippines Development Plan, 2004-2010
b. Education for All, 2000-2015
c. Child-Friendly schools, 2000-2008
d. School-Based Management, 2004-2008
5: Which of the following statement about the school accurately reflects a strong school culture?
Ⅰ. Has information rules of behavior
Ⅱ. Maintains a network of communicators
Ⅲ. Possesses definite organization core values
Ⅳ. Sets high standards of performance
a. Ⅰ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ and Ⅳ
b. Ⅰ,Ⅱ and Ⅲ
c. Ⅱ,Ⅲ and Ⅳ
d. Ⅰ,Ⅲ and Ⅳ
6. When enrollees cannot be accommodated in the public school due to lack of teachers and classrooms, they are referred to the private schools under the _________.
a. Study-Now-pay Later Plan
b. Adopt-a-School Program
c. Education Service Contracting Scheme
d. Tutorial Program
7. The Department of education authorizes contributions in schools but not during enrolment. Which is NOT an authorized contribution?
a. Boy Scouts of the Philippines membership fee
b. Philippine National Red Cross fee
c. School Organization fee
d. Girl Scouts of the Philippine membership fee
8. The Philippine Educational System was established on January 21, 1901, through Education Act of 1901. With the issuance of the Act, President McKinley instructed the Philippine Commission to have English as the common language of the people. The main reason for the one-language policy is to ________.
a. promotes English as a universal language
b. acknowledges that English as the language of business, science and technology and higher education
c. unifies the regions since a great number of languages were spoken throughout the country
d. propagates the use of English as the language of the American occupying the Philippines during the time
9. The Department of education collaborates with other partner government institution, the academe and the private sectors in delivering its various service With what agency or sector does DepED collaborate for preschool education concern?
Ⅰ. Private schools
Ⅲ. Religious organizations
a. Ⅳ only
b. Ⅰ and Ⅱ
c. Ⅰ,Ⅱ and Ⅲ
d. Ⅱ and Ⅳ
10. Assigning teacher in their own barangay, municipality or province is a consideration of economic and cultural factors in the educational system. R.A 8190 provides that in the appointment or assignment of teachers to public elementary or secondary schools, priority shall be given to bona fide residents of the barangay, municipality, city, or province where the school is located provided, that the teacher processes all the minimum qualifications for the position as required by law. Under RA 8190 a bona fide resident is a teacher who has resided in a particular barangay, municipality, city, or province where the school is located for a period of at least _____ prior to appointment.
a. three months
b. six years
c. six months
d. three months
11. Batas Pambansa Blg. 232, otherwise known as the education Act as 1982 is a framework for the establishment of an integrated system of education relevant to the goals of national development, Likewise, it declares the right of the educational community.
Who comprise the education community?
a. Partners, Student, Teacher, School Administrators
b. Schools, Community, Non-teaching, Personnel, Teachers
c. LGUs, Students, Parents, NGOs
d. Teachers, NGOs, Public Schools, Private Schools
12. Which are the desired outcome of a Child-friendly School Systems (CFSS)?
Ⅰ. Children who are healthy, free from explanation and violence
Ⅱ. Children who are aware of their rights Ans have opportunities to realize them
Ⅲ.Children who are protect themselves and develop their full potential
a. Ⅰ only
b. Ⅲ only
c. Ⅰ,Ⅱ and Ⅲ
d. Ⅱ and Ⅲ
13. To create an environment within the school that school that is conducive to teaching and learning the school may____.
a. authorizes stakeholders to manage the school
b. provides tangible resources to staff to assist in school improvement process
c. develop decision – making terms
d. communicates and facilitate participation in school-based management
14. There is high level of collaboration and communication in a school community when ______.
a. parents and community members are provided with a variety of volunteer activities
b. teachers and students work together in the implementation of community projects
c. structure and time for collaboration are determined and allocated
d. there is regular use of varied means of communication
15. On which theory is teacher A’s practice of conducting her lesson in way that her students are taught to discover and perceive new relationships for insight and understanding based?
a. Cognitive theory
b. Humanist theory
c. Behaviorist theory
d. Physiological theory
16. Teacher L gives his students opportunities to be creative because of his conviction that much learning results from the need to express creativity. On which theory is Teacher L’s conviction anchored?
17. The “Paaralan sa Bawa’t Barangay “takes its roots in the establishment of one primary school in every municipality as mandated by _____.
a. The educational Decree of 1863
b. The Education Act of 1901
c. The education Act of 1982
d. The education Act of 477
18. Which move liberalized access to education during the Spanish period?
a. The establishment of at least one primary school for boys and girls in each municipality
b. The hiring of tribal tutors to teach children
c. The provision of vocational training for school age children
d. The education of illiterate parents
19. Which was perceived to be contrary to the democratized access to education?
a. The granting of scholarship to a selected few
b. The “Study-Now-Pay-Later” Plan
c. The giving of the National college Entrance Examinations (NCEE)
d. The imposition on moratorium on pro-poor courses
20. Religious and moral education are to the Spanish period as ____ is/are to the Japanese period.
a. love for work and dignity of labor
b. love of country
c. duties of citizenship and avocation
d. vocational skills