Computer-Assisted Examination (CAEx) 2020 & 2021
The National Police Commission resumes the Computer-Assisted Examination(CAEx) for PNP Entrance Examination.Applicants should take note of the following important details.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- CAEx is open only to all examinees whose applications are for April 26, 2020, PNPE Examination.
- They focus on those examinees who will reach the age of 31 years old in April 2021.
- No walk-in applicants.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Online application for CAEx opens on December 10 – 11, 2020.
- Applicants must log in to caex.napolcom.gov.ph and select the desired date of examination.
Dates of Examination are on the following:
– December 14, 15, 17, and 18, 2020 – January 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 26, and 29, 2021 – February 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 23, and 26, 2021
The venue of computer-assisted examination (caex) is at the NAPOLCOM Central Office in Quezon City.
- Applicants must fill out all the mandatory fields.
- Those with a confirmed schedule will receive an auto-generated email informing them to access the link and enter all the required information in the application form.
REMINDERS ON EXAMINATION DAY:
Examinees must present the following documents to the Examination Application Processor from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM at the Examination Division one-stop-shop, 7th floor, DILG-NAPOLCOM Center, EDSA corner Quezon Avenue, Quezon City During the scheduled appointment/ examination date.
- Filled-out Application Form and Index Card
- E-mailed confirmation slip
- Supporting documents (same documents they presented during the April 26, 2020 PNPE
- One (1) government-issued ID with signature
- Medical Certificate that the examinee is COVID-19 free issued by the Municipal/City Health Office where the applicant resides in the last 72 hours before the exams.
- Admission Slip and Official Receipt during the April 26, 2020, PNPE application
- Examination Fee of 600.00
Only 15 examinees will be allowed per examination day, only those with normal body temperature and no other symptoms of cough, colds, and nasal congestion. Examinees must wear a white shirt, dark pants, and shoes during the examination. Read the Advisory of NAPOLCOM to be guided.