The date of the Examination will be on June 21, 2020.
Interested applicants may apply from March 31, 2020, to April 30, 2020.
The objective of the exam is to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to second level ranks in the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) and other functionally related positions shall be made, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
If you want to be part of BFP, you need to be qualified to take the Exam.
All applicants MUST STRICTLY MEET the following qualification requirements:
1. Filipino citizen ;
2. Must be 21 to 35 years old at the date/time of filing of application;
3. Must be of good moral character ;
4. Must be mentally and physically fit;
5. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or of disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness or addiction to drugs;
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government
7. Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning.
8. No height requirement for this exam but once you apply as a Fire Officer they have a requirement of 1.62 meters or 5’4″ in height for male and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for the female in order to qualify.
The following eligibilities may opt not to take the exam:
Those who possess the following eligibility may choose not to take the exam and apply directly as Fire Officer I.
▶Board and Bar Passer
▶Passers of Civil Service Examination (Professional) and ▶Foreign Service Officer (CSE-FSO).
Grantees of eligibilities under special laws and issuances:
▶Honor Graduate Eligibility (P.D. 907)
▶Scientific and Technological Specialist Eligibility (P.D 997)
▶Sanggunian Member Eligibility Second-level (R.A No. 10156)
NOTE: a) Age requirement shall be waived for incumbent employees of the BFP.
Age requirement shall also be waived for former BFP employees, provided their applications are endorsed by the BFP and provided further that they can meet the minimum service requirement pursuant to existing laws.
Source: Bureau Of Fire Protection