We are now accepting WALK-IN Applicants starting February 3, 2020 at SAFHQ, Camp Bagong Diwa, Bicutan, Taguig City for the CY 2020 Regular Recruitment Program.
We will be observing the “1st come, 1st serve policy”.
Those who will NOT be included in the Regular Quota will be assured to be included in the next Recruitment Cycle.
“No back to zero processing to excess qualified applicants and applicants with medical and dental compliance” (take oath agad sa sunod na cycle kapag hindi makasali sa cycle na ito o makapagcomply sa agad sa medical at dental)
PNP Special Action Force
The Special Action Force is the elite unit of the PNP or a Rapid Deployment Force in which the function is to conduct operations anywhere in the Philippines. The mission includes the following:
- Commando-type unconventional warfare
- High-level hostage rescues
- Disaster assistance
To qualify for PNP-SAF trooper, the candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Of good moral character and must not have been convicted or involved of any immorality or c***e
- Mentally and physically fit to go through rigorous training
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree
- Must pass the NAPOLCOM entrance exam and CSC 2nd level eligible
- No records of a dishonorable discharge from any government position
- Stands 5’4” for males and 5’2” for females
- The weight should not exceed 5 kgs or more corresponding to the age, gender, and age.
- 21 to 30 years old
- Must pass the medical, general physical, agility test, neuro-psychiatry, and interview
Licensed criminologist, bar exam passers, and CSC professional exam passers are qualified to join the PNP-SAF.
- CSC revised Personal Data Sheet
- PSA birth certificate
- Certificate of eligibility (authenticated copy)
- 2 pcs. 2×2 black and white photo with a name tag, 1 pc. Whole-body picture, and 1 bust-size photo
- Diploma/transcript of records (authenticated copy)
- Barangay clearance, police clearance, NBI clearance, MTC/RTC
- Medical certificate (administered by PNP)
- Handwriting specimen and fingerprint ( administered by NAPOLCOM)
Online application process
- Visit the official website of the PNP Online Recruitment Application System.
- Accomplish the online registration form. Provide an active email address and required personal information.
- A link will be sent to your email, click the link to activate your account
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Online Application Form page and encode the personal details, eligibility, educational background, previous work experiences, character references, and the PNP unit/office you want to apply.
- Submit the softcopy of the documents required for the application.
- The recruitment officer will evaluate the online application form.
- A list of qualified applicants will be posted at facebook.com/PNPSAFRecruitmentOfficial/ along with the date of time of reporting.
- Report to the nearest PROs or SAF headquarters
- Qualified applicants will wait for the recruitment process.
- During the recruitment process, the applicant will undergo BMI, swim test, physical agility test, psychiatric and psychology exam, complete background investigation, d**g test, and physical, medical and dental exam.
- The last stage of the recruitment process is the final Committee Deliberation.
Applicants who qualify for the recruitment process will undergo the training designed for SAF commandos. The training program includes waterborne rescue, internal security operations, operational testing, barangay module, police intervention, and field training exercise.
The training will take about four months before the test mission. During the test mission, SAF trainees are deployed to real scenario combat operation for a month.
A trainee who survives a real encounter during the test mission will be recommended for graduation. Successful trainees will become a full-fledged SAF trooper and a Police Officer 1.
Benefits and salary
The basic monthly pay for a PO1 is Php29,668 along with monthly provisional allowance, longevity pay, hazard pay, and dental and medical benefits. You will enjoy the security of tenure and good retirement package upon reaching the retirement age of 56 years old.
For more details visit PNP Special Action Force Recruitment (Source)