This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 11 of TLE. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Board exams best preparatory study tips: Ultimate guide to ace your board exams|
|How I Passed LET In One Take: Your Ultimate Guide to Real Challenge|
|Absolute Guide to Essential Things Needed to Bring On the Day of LET|
TLE Part 11
1. A diode is an electronic part is expected to do one of the following functions all times. Which one?
a. Allow current to flow in both directions
b. Multiply voltage
c. Allow current to flow in one directions only
d. DO not allow current flow
2. There are four types of diodes. The diode that acts as a regular us the ______ diode.
3. You will find an electrode nearest the white band on a rectifier. What is it?
d. main terminal
4. When a diode is tested and the reading is zero, it means that the diode is ______.
5. If the transistor is an NPN type the base is _____.
a. negative and positive
6. If the arrow of the transistor is pointing inward it tells us the transistor is ______.
7. In the electronic symbol if a transistor, the electrode with an arrow is the ______.
8. The production of magnetic field by current in a conductor is called _____.
9. The type of current which the amplitude drops to zero periodically and is produced in rectifier is known as ______.
a. Pulsating direct current
b. damped alternating current
c. varying direct current
d. saw tooth wave
10. Printed on the dial of an AM radio is an RF band covering ______.
a. kHz 76-90 Mhz
b. 88-108 Mhz
c. 16Hz- 20kHz
d. 535-1605 kHz
11. An ordinary radio can be tuned in different stations. The electronic component responsible for this function is the ______.
a. tuning capacitor
c. IF transforms
d. detector diode
12. The condition of a loud speaker is tested more accurately using one of the range listed below. Which one?
13. Working efficient is a good work habit. Tinning the tip of soldering iron refers to _____.
a. Cleaning the tip with a sand paper
b. making the tip pointed
c. cutting the tip
d. applying flux the tip
14. The common cause of erratic or distorted sound of a transistor radio is a defective _____.
b. volume control
15. An appliances with 110V AC supply is accidentally plugged to 220V AC outlet. What component is usually destroyed?
b. AC plug
c. Line fuse
d. Power transformer
16. Which form of electricity has current flow always in the same direction?
c. Alternating current
d. Direct current
17. The for of electricity has currently flow always in the same direction?
18. Which part of an electrical circuit converts electrical energy into another form of energy to do work?
19. A law that states that the current is directly proportional to voltage and inversely proportional to resistance is known as ______.
b. Law of resistivity
c. Kirchoff’s law
d. Ohm’s law
20. Circuit breakers are used to protect household electrical circuits. What is the capacity rating of the breaker used for convenience outlets of general purpose circuits?
a. 20 Amperes
b. 30 Amperes
c. 15 Amperes
d. 60 Amperes