Absolute Guide to Essential Things Needed to Bring On the Day of LET 2023
Each exam-takers need an absolute guide to essential things needed to bring on the day of the LET. With all the emotions mixing together, it is very hard to focus what to do on the exact day of the exam. An absolute guide to essential things needed for the exam is a must.
Here is an absolute guide to essential things needed for the LET 2023.
During the exam proper, you need to have the following:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card. You will submit all these to the proctor on the examination day.
You will need to follow certain dress code for the exam as prescribed by PRC:
- For male examinees
Tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees
Tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
Examinees must be well-groomed, with proper hair clipped and/or pony tailed.
Remember that these are not allowed during board exams:
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators regardless of model or unit (except for examinees with Mathematics major)
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches. Cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters and portable computers. Bluetooth and other electronic devices which are for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
How about using the calculator?
- Only examinees for the secondary level with major in Mathematics can use calculators. The calculator must only include the following functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy functions.
- One (1) calculator will is allowable inside the examination room per examinee. The examination personnel will have a thorough inspection on it.
COVID-19 pandemic and Board Exams
Observance of the following precautionary health and safety guidelines is a must. During the conduct of the PRC licensure exams these should go along with:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel must have face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Checking of body temperature using thermal scanner before entrance at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. They can use their payment for the next licensure exam.
- Examinees must bring their food. They can’t exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees must sanitize before entering the examination room. They should also sanitize after using the rest room. Before distribution of test questionnaires they must also practice sanitation.
So those are the absolute guide to essential things needed for the next licensure examination.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings. This absolute guide to essential things needed for the LET 2023 is very important so save it. Good luck exam-takers! – Prcboardreviewersph