This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 2 of TLE. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Tips to overcome PANIC during board exam|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|10 things to do to focus on your Board Exam Review|
TLE Part 2
1. Brings about a successful entrepreneurial activity
a. careful planning
b. good luck
c. big capital
d. proper connection
2. As an entrepreneur, he must be aware if his business is good. He must then identify a good business through?
a. availability of supply, interest in business, capacity and skills
b. pricing of the products and services
c. human – resources oriented
d. profit – oriented
3. It is the profile of an entrepreneur’s intuitions, philosophy, ideals, perception and details of a planned project.
b. Project proposal
c. Project description
4. Provides the entrepreneur information on market, sources and consumption of products and services
a. Consultancy assistance
b. Organizational assistance
c. Training assistance
d. Marketing assistance
5. There are agencies that provide counseling or consultancy serviced to entrepreneurs who have difficulty solving their own business problems.
a. Technology and livelihood Center
b. National Manpower and Youth Council
c. UP Institute of Small Scale Industries
d. All of the above
6. A person who install pipes, fixtures and other apparatus to convey and supply water in buildings and to dispose and discharge waste water.
7. It is a receptacle or vault used receptacle or vault used to collect organic waster discharged from the house sewer.
a. Septic tank
c. Water tank
d. Waste tank
8. The semi-liquid substance accumulated at the bottom of the septic tank.
9. An underground tunnel that carries off the drainage and waste matter from a home or town is called:
a. Drainage system
10. The pipe that conveys waste from various fixtures other than from the water closet.
a. Waster pipe
b. Soil pipe
c. Vent pipe
d. Drain pipe
11. It is a fitting or device that provide liquid seal to prevent the back passage of air.
12. The used to tighten or loosen hexagonal fitting like unions and other metal fittings.
a. Pipe vise
13. The kind of fitting used to connect fixed pipe and fixtures is a _____.
a. Wye fitting
c. Union Fitting
14. A fitting or device installed at the inlet of a water pump to prevent backflow of water.
a. Ball valve
b. Check valve
c. Blackwater valve
d. Gate valve
15. It is a device installed in water lines that can be closed or opened to allow installation or troubleshooting of fixtures.
a. Check valve
b. Gate valve
c. Ball valve
d. Float valve
16. A schedule 40 pipe is:
a. Thicker than schedule 20
b. Thicker than schedule 80
c. Thinner than schedule 10
d. None among the choices
17. What material is used to seal off threaded fittings to avoid leakage?
a. Masking tape
b. Teflon tape
c. Scotch tape
d. Adhesive gum
18. What must be installed to prevent siphonage or backflow of the water seal in the drainage system?
a. Vent pipe
b. Drain pipe
c. Soil pipe
19. Which of the following is NOT required by the National Plumbing Code?
a. Drainage pipe should be inclined properly for a downward gravity flow of water.
c. No vent pipe is needed
d. All pipe joints must be well-fitted and tightly connected.
20. What is the ideal inclination of a horizontal waste pipe as recommended by the National Plumbing Code?
a. 2% slope
b. 3% slope
c. 4% slope
d. 0% slope or level position