This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 24 of TLE. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Top 5 risky behaviors to avoid during board exam reviews|
|Top 5 big mistakes when learning during board exam reviews|
|Top 10 best food to eat for effective board exam review|
TLE Part 24
1. what types of switch is used to control alternately three-phase line system using two sources of power?
a. double pole single throw switch
b. single pole double throw switch
c. triple pole single throw switched
d. triple pole double throw switch
2. Which of the following is the best conductor of electricity?
3. What type of switch when you want to control one lamp or group of lamps in two different locations?
a. two, 3-way switch
b. one, 4-way switch
c. two single switch
d. duplex switch
4. Cells are connected in parallel to increase the ______ capacity of the cells.
5. The resistors are to be connected in four possible types of circuit connections namely series, parallel, series parallel and parallel-series. Which type of connection will give the least amount of equivalent resistance?
6. Which is an exposed wiring method that uses cleats, knobs, tubes and flexible tubing for the protection and support or on building and not concealed by the building structure?
a. Open wiring on insulators
b. Armored cable wiring
c. Concealed knob and tube wiring
d. Metal clad cable wiring
7. What will happen if two 100-w, 230v incandescent lamps are connected in series across a 230 v sources?
a. both lamps
b. both lamps will get burnt
c. each lamp will give lesser output lights
d. each lamp will give more output lights
8. What is the mean why electrical appliances are connected in parallel rather the series?
a. Parallel connection consumes lesser power
b. Parallel connection is simpler
c. each appliance consumes more power if connected in series
d. it makes the operation of each appliance independent of each other
9. When replacing a busted fuse which of the following is important?
a. same size and type
b. same type but different rating
c. same size but different rating
d. different size and type
10. Which of the following is a source of alternating current?
c. dry cell
11. When there is a break in the circuit and the current could not pass through the circuit is _______.
12. Which term usually refers to a device that produces an electric current when light falls upon them?
a. solar cell
b. dry cell
c. solar lamp
d. solar light
13. Which is a synchronous alternating current machine that changes mechanical power into electrical power?
c. lathe machine
14. Which battery CANNOT be recharge after its chemical energy has been depleted?
c. primary battery
d. secondary battery
15. Which generates direct current?
16. Which battery can be recharged after each chemical energy has been depleted.
a. primary battery
d. secondary battery
17. What is used to change mechanical energy into electrical energy?
c. dry cells
18. A process in splitting the atom of uranium is called ______.
19. A process in joining hydrogen atoms which causes heat hotter than the sun is called _______.
20. Which transform heat energy to electric energy energy?