This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 23 of General Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Tips to overcome PANIC during board exam|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|Self-Review vs Review Center: Which is of more advantage to you?|
General Education Part 23
1. What is the color of a transparent substance?
a. the color of the light it absorbs
b. the color of the light it reflects
c. the color of the light it transmits
d. the color of the light it
2. What is rotating electromagnetic called?
3. What happens with the centripetal force when speed is doubled?
a. remains the same
b. force is increased 4x
4. What is an electrochemical cell in which the reacting materials can be renewed by the use of reverse current?
a. storage cell
b. primary cell
c. fuel cell
d. chemical cell
5. What will make an object move on a circular path?
a. central force
b. gravitational force
c. frictional force
d. electromagnetic force
6. What kind of energy is present whenever a body is at distance from the ground?
a. elastic potential energy
b. electric potential energy
c. electromagnetic potential energy
d. gravitational potential energy
7. The process which occurs when heat passes from one molecule to another molecule.
8. The temperature at which gas would no longer exert pressure.
a. Kelvin temperature
b. Celsius temperature
c. Absolute zero
d. boiling point
9. The formula for finding the efficiency of a machine.
a. efficiency = input force/ output force x 100%
b. efficiency = output force/ input force x 100%
c. efficiency = output work/ input work x 100%
d. efficiency = input work/ output work x 100%
10. The amount of calories required to convert 30g. of ice at 0 degrees to water at 60 degrees.
a. 3000 calories
b. 4000 calories
c. 7000 calories
d. 6840 calories
11. When both are dropped, a 5 lb. ball and a 10 lb. ball with reach the ground at the same time because?
a. the gravitational attraction is the same on both
b. both have the same inertia
c. the inertia resistance of the lighter ball is greater than that of the heavier ball
d. the greater gravitational force of the 10 lb. ball is offset by its’ greater inertial resistance.
12. The result when there is lack of cohesion among gas molecules.
a. gas molecules are confined and kept together
b. molecules move freely in all directions
c. molecules are compressed into smaller volumes
d. opposing forces come into play
13. At what temperature does water have the smallest volume and greatest density?
a. 0 degrees C
b. 2 degrees C
c. 4 degrees C
d. 16 degrees C
14. What single force, when applied at the same point, will produce the same effect?
a. resultant force
b. composite force
c. concurrent force
d. nuclear force
15. Energy can be released by atomic fusion when?
a. the atoms fused have a mutual attraction
b. the atoms fused have a mutual repulsion
c. the atom formed is fissionable
d. the nuclear mass of the atom is less than the combined mass of the atoms fused
16. Ang bilang ng pagikot sa isang segundo.
17. Ang gitna ng torque ay _____.
a. katulad ng “center of gravity”
b. palaging gitna ng isang bagay
c. kalinya ng galaw ng puwersa
d. sa lugar kung saan ang haba ng lahat ng torque ay sinusukat
18. Alin sa mga sumusunod ay lumalaki ang value kung ang isang bagay ay itinatapon pataas?
a. kinetic energy
b. potential energy
c. momentum energy
19. Kapag ang puting ilaw ay pinatama sa isang salamin na prism, nagkakaroon ng “spectrum” dahil sa _____.
20. A projectile always travels in a ______.
a. linear path
b. circular path
c. parabolic path
d. a and c