This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 24 of General Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Patrons Saints usually visited by Filipinos to ask for help to Pass the Board Exam
|Top 10 superstitious beliefs practiced by Filipinos to pass the board exam
|Things to do while waiting for the result of your board exam
General Education Part 24
1. What does a professional code of ethics prescribe for all?
a. moral standards and ethical behavior
b. rules and regulations in practicing one’s profession
c. strict law implementation
d. civility and social-consciousness
2. The number of days after which an enrolled bill becomes a law.
a. 45 days
b. 60 days
c. 75 days
d. 90 days
3. It is perceived as the most important need and most pressing problem of the Filipino family.
a. unemployment of financial problem
b. prone to vice
c. broken family
d. double standard on roles.
4. There are 3 fundamental Human rights according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. These are:
a. life, security and self-development
b. life, economy and self-development
c. life, dignity and security
d. life, liberty and security
5. Which of the following state is the right to human dignity?
a. property ownership
b. honor and reputation
c. fair trial
d. political and security
6. Which of the following would refer to the “Funnel Effect?”
a. criminal justice is fully implemented in the Philippines
b. very few criminals are actually punished
c. every criminal would be caught and be punished
d. all crimes are under the same criminal justice
7. The most important and central message of the Moral Recovery Program.
a. national moral regestration
d. fiscal deficit
8. Government expenses is more than what it earns thru tax collection.
a. fiscal reforms
d. fiscal deficit
9. If the school is considered as an agent of social and cultural change, it should function as?
a. transmitter of culture
b. perpetuator of tradition
c. pioneer of programs
d. innovator of instructions
10. It mandates the blending of coco methyl ester (CME) in all diesel fuel and ethanol in gasoline sold across the country.
a. Fuel Development Act
b. Alternative Fuel Development Act
c. Biofuel Act of 2006
d. Clean Air Act of 1999
11. Which of the following is NOT considered a “biofuel?”
a. jathropa or “tuba-tuba”
b. liquefied petroleum gas
d. coco methyl ester
12. The “ASEAN +3” was recently expanded with 3 new partner-countries during the 2006 APEC in vietnam to foster broader regional free trade in the region. These countries are?
a. U.S., Canada and Japan
b. Australia, New Zealand and India
c. Russia, China and Japan
d. Australia, US and New Zealand
13. Refers to a diesel-equivalent, processed fuel derived from biological sources.
b. vegetable oils
14. What is the main goal of drug abuse education?
15. The fundamental law of the land.
a. Republic Acts
c. Court decision
d. Executive Order
e. Supreme Court decisions
16. It is the power of the State to command and enforce obedience to its’ will from people within its’ jurisdiction and to have freedom from foreign control.
d. Eminent Domain
e. Police Power
17, The Philippines is a democratic and _____ state. Sovereignty resides in the people and all the government authority emanates from them.
18. Policy of the State to promote social justice in all phase of national development and five preferential attention to the welfare of the less fortunate members of the society.
a. Human rights
d. Social Justice
e. None of the above
19. It is the declaration and enumeration of the individual rights and privileges which the Constitution is designed to protect against violations by the government, by groups or by individuals.
a. Civil Rights
b. Bill of Rights
c. Political Rights
d. Constitutional Rights
e. Social Rights
20. It signifies that “all person subject to legislation shall be treated alike, under like circumstances and conditions both in the privileges conferred and liabilities imposed”
a. Bill of Rights
b. Constitutional Rights
c. Political Rights
d. “Equal Protection of Law”