This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 27 of General Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Board exams best preparatory study tips: Ultimate guide to ace your board exams
|How I Passed LET In One Take: Your Ultimate Guide to Real Challenge
|Absolute Guide to Essential Things Needed to Bring On the Day of LET
General Education Part 27
1. The capacity of the individual to function in every way at one’s own best.
a. Physical Education
b. Fitness Testing
c. Physical Fitness
d. Motor skill fitness
2. It is a self-motivating activity where one can manipulate to the different parts of the body into varied positions or movement.
d. Physical fitness
3. Which of the ff. is NOT an aspect of Physical fitness?
a. Static fitness
b. Dynamic fitness
c. Motor skill fitness
d. none of the above
4. Which of the ff. is a way to test physical fitness?
a. Bent-knee curl up
b. Sit and Reach
c. Three minute steps
d. All of the above
5. They are exercise done to improve grace, form and control of body parts through creative movements.
b. Knee scale
c. Aerial skills
d. Floor exercise
6. It is a dance or unit formation composed of 4 pairs standing on the side of a hallow square facing center.
7. Is a leadership wherein the members show loyalty and pride for their unit.
d. Esprit de Corps.
8. Its purpose is to convey to the reader accurate information concerning the various terrain and geographical features of an area.
9. Is help or assistance given to injured person or taken suddenly ill and includes self-help and includes self-help and home care, words of encouragement and promotion of confidence.
a. First Aid
b. Emergency case
c. Ambulatory system
d. none of the above
10. Refers to a general body knowledge that in individual can adopt to reduce the shock of finding one’s self isolated in a desolate place, etc.
a. Survival skills
b. Technical skills
c. Military skills
d. Scientific skills
11. It is the physical dependence or both on a dangerous drug following its administration or use on a periodic or continuous basis.
a. Drug Abuse
b. Drug addiction
c. Drug Dependent
d. Drug Tolerance
12. The policy-making and coordinating agency in drug prevention.
a. Dangerous Drug Board
b. Dept. of Health
c. Nation Bureau of Investigation
d. PNP Anti-Narcotics Commission
13. The means to improve the quality of life of each Filipino through regulation and spacing of child birth, counseling of parents and would-be parents, etc.
a. Family Planning
b. Responsible Parenthood
c. Population Control
14. It a set of goals and guidelines for changing the rate of population growth in the vital interest of a country.
a. Population Control
b. Population Policy
c. Population Program
d. Population Education
15. It is the act of introducing substances or pollutants into the atmosphere which may be injurious to public health.
a. Water pollution
b. Air pollution
c. Noise Pollution
d. all of the above
16. It is the recovery or reuse of any material to conserve resources and waste disposal.
17. Refers to the economic application of laws and process of science and engineering in the preparation and preservation of food.
a. Food Control
b. Food Management
c. Food Technology
d. Food Sanitation
18. The style of performing the lyrics of a song in an half-sung, half-spoken manner.
19. The use of different meter signatures in a composition.
20. The use of two or more different rhythms played at the same time.