This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 14 of General Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Tips to overcome PANIC during board exam|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|Self-Review vs Review Center: Which is of more advantage to you?|
General Education Part 14
1. What would be the best way to prevent soil erosion in a hill?
a. building terraces
2. The application of specific concepts and principles.
3. What causes the feeling of coolness after experiencing perspiration?
a. air entered the skin pores
b. evaporation of perspiration
c. absorption of perspiration
d. condensation of perspiration
4. A weather disturbance having a 50 km/hour center winds is called?
b. tropical depression
5. Environmental pollution is classified as violence that is now termed as?
6. There are some insects or animals that can walk on water surface. This is made possible by?
a. surface capillarity
b. surface adhesion
c. surface tension
d. dense water surface
7. Is a group of interacting plants, animals and humans in a particular area.
a. ecological community
c. living organisms
d. food chain
8. Excessive presence of CO2 in the air trapping heat near the earth’s surface causing a rise in the temperature in the environment.
a. El Nino
b. “Greenhouse Effect”
d. La Nina
9. The earth’s shield against the Sun’s harmful radiation.
c. ozone layer
10. The use of products with _____ is discouraged because they contribute to the depletion of _____.
a. CFC’s – Solar radiation
b. gas – ozone
c. ozone – air
d. CFC’s – ozone layer
11. Is a condition in which the excessive number of organisms may result in unhealthy living conditions and lower quality of life.
a. food shortage
12. Branch of science that deals with the study of the relationship between plants, animals and other living things found in their habitats.
13. Which of the following waste materials is NOT a biodegradable waste material?
a. dried leaves
b. food leftovers
14. These are substances disposed of after use or by-products brought about by certain processes.
a. waste materials
b. food leftovers
15. A change in the shape or size of an object can be classified as?
a. nuclear change
b. chemical change
c. physical change
16. Process that occurs when CO2 as solid, changes CO2 as gas.
17. It is the space between the sun and the planets of the solar system.
a. interplanetary space
b. solar space
c. solar ring
d. magnetic field
18. Iron sheet is coated with _____ to prevent rusting.
c. anti-rust coating
19. The sudden change in the genetic composition of an organism w/c can either result in a wholesome or un-wholesome by-product.
20. He evolved the Theory of Evolution in his book “Origin of Species”.
a. Albert Einstein
b. Charles Darwin
c. Janus Keppler