This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 15 of General Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Patrons Saints usually visited by Filipinos to ask for help to Pass the Board Exam|
|Top 10 superstitious beliefs practiced by Filipinos to pass the board exam|
|Things to do while waiting for the result of your board exam|
General Education Part 15
1. The relationship of give-and-take of living organisms in the biosphere is a balance of nature called?
a. universe relationship
b. symbiotic relationship
c. spontaneous relationship
d. abiogenic relationship
2. Process in removing excess odor in water.
3. Which of the following statement is CORRECT?
a. as altitude increases, atmospheric pressures correspondingly decreases
b. throughout the available space, gas tends to contact
c. equal chances are always given to all in life
d. shadow is formed when a colored object is projected against the wall
4. The earth rotates on its axis from west to east. This causes the sun to _____.
a. appear with a fiery orange color
b. cause the appearance of a solar eclipse
c. rise from the east and sets in the west
d. exert gravitational pull on the solar system
5. One of these planets has the greatest gravitational pull. Which one is it?
6. It is the law which explains why one can pull a piece of paper without toppling a glass in a quick motion.
a. energy motion
c. law of inertia
7. Which of the following is NOT a source of energy?
c. geothermal heat
d. inertia at rest
8. Which instrument will one use to convert mechanical energy to electrical energy?
9. Sun’s energy is generated by?
a. nuclear fission
b. sin reacting with gravity
c. nuclear fission reaction
d. reaction with magnetic field
10. Application of energy is called?
11. Within a large population, which factor helps to maintain a constant gene pool?
b. random mating
d. natural selection
12. The sum of all the heritable alleles for all the traits in a given population.
a. gene pool
13. All the members of a group of organism are considered to belong to the same species of they?
a. live in the same habitat
b. interbreed to produce fertile offspring
c. have the same body structure and skin coloring
d. have the same size and shape
14. Which is a contributing factor to the formation of new species?
a. gene frequency
b. random mating
c. geographic isolation
d. lack of adaptable variation
15. Many groups of insects have developed resistance to DDT and other insecticides as a result of?
a. acquired characteristics
b. homologous structures
c. genetic mutations
d. non-specific feeding habits
16. This group of plants is sensitive to airborne chemicals and is often used to indicate presence of pollution?
17. During the process of photosynthesis, oxygen is given off as a by- product. The oxygen comes from?
a. carbon dioxide and water
b. warer and nitrogen
c. water and not from CO2
d. CO2 and not form water
18. Which of the following is NOT a function of transpiration?
a. cooling of leaves
b. excretion of minerals
c. uptake of minerals
d. uptake of water
19. Green plants are considered autotrophs of transpiration?
a. have pigment to trap light
b. can build simple inorganic substance into complete organic substances
c. can build any kind of substances
d. depend on other sources for their food
20. Fatima uses information that she gathered so that she can decide what might happen in the future. She is said to be?