This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 10 of MAPEH. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|How I Passed LET In One Take: Your Ultimate Guide to Real Challenge|
|Absolute Guide to Essential Things Needed to Bring On the Day of LET|
|Board exam for professionals is important and absolute in 5 powerful reasons|
MAPEH Part 10
1. In teaching contemporary art you draw connection between art and other subject and important issues in society. Which approach in teaching art is applied?
2. If in you Art class you are occupied with philosophical discussion such as creating art that questions life and reality, discussion on religion, discussion of good and evil, creating religious art with which of the multiple intelligences are you occupied?
3. In your ART class your encourage children to tell you how they feel before the end of the period by sketching smiley or lonely face or whatever is appropriate. You practice cater to which of the multiple intelligence?
4. When do the PE students need their bodily-kinesthetic intelligence? when they
a. run kick, throw and catch
b. anticipate trajectories of flying balls
c. discuss game strategy
d. keep score and calculate
5. Which of the multiple intelligence I needed when the PE student orients himself to the playing field?
a. Interpersonal Intelligence
b. Spatial Intelligence
c. Intrapersonal Intelligence
d. Existential Intelligence
6. A PE student uses his linguistic intelligence when
a. discusses game strategy, read rule
b. calculates angels of release for throwing and kicking
c. uses rhythm when running
d. work with teammates
7. Which intelligence of the MAPEH students is challenged when he works with other varying skill level and abilities
a. Intrapersonal intelligence
b. Linguistic intelligence
c. Intrapersonal intelligence
d. Interpersonal intelligence
8. In which sense is the K to 12 Curriculum Framework for Health constructivist
I. It is learner-centered
II. It is development appropriate
III. It connects new learning to prior experience.
a. I, II and III
b. I and III
c. I only
d. II and III only
9. When does the MAPEH teacher employ differentiated instruction?
a. When he makes use of different teaching activities
b. When he allows students to do their own thing
c. When he proposes for homogenous sectioning
d. When he gives attention to the most dominant MI group
10. Health teachers make use of art and music to impart health care messages, Which approach do they?
11. Which practices goes with authentic assessment?
a. Make student play volleyball to determine if they learned how play volleyball
b. Make student recite the do’s and don’ts of player volleyball
c. Make student check their own answer after a quiz
d. Make student come up with a flow chart to demonstrate
12. He is a sample item:
Record your food intake over a period of three days (at least one of the days needs to be a Saturday or Sunday). Record what you eat, how much, when, and where. Evaluate your food intake by comparing it to the Dietary Guidelines for Filipino and Food Guide Pyramid. Determine what nutritional goals you should set based on your evaluate of your food intake and make a plan for reaching those goals.
Which type of assessment task is this?
a. Constructed response
b. Perform task
13. On which should you base your assessment?
a. Learning outcomes
b. Lesson Procedure
d. Course syllabus
14. MAPEH is a skill-dominant subject. You expect assessment to be more of the _____ type.
15. You want to assess the attention of this particular learning outcome: draw at least 6 types of lines in art. Which assessment item is aligned to your outcome?
a. Describe the 6 types of lines art work
b. Draw at least 6 types of lines in art work
c. Make an album that show the 6 types of lines in art work
d. Point objects class that show the 6 types of lines
16. Which assessment is referred to as alternative assessment?
17. Here is a learning outcome in the subject Research in MAPEH: apply theories and principle in conducting MAPEH research. Which assessment task is aligned to this learning outcome?
a. The student do Powerpoint presentation on theories and principles conducting research.
b. The student answer written test on theories and principles.
c. The students conduct research and present research report.
d. The student take a test on research.
18. MAPEH as a subject is focused on skills. You will expect assessment to have ______.
a. more performance a test and product
b. less performance test and more product
c. more product and performance test
d. no written test
19. Is the written test part of assessment in MAPEH?
c. Yes, if MAPEH teacher is highly traditional.
d. It depends on how the MAPEH teacher teach.
20. An effect assessment practice is multidimensional. How is this applied in MAPEH?
a. Assessment sticks to authentic.
b. The written test combines objectives and essay test
c. Assessment is done with the use of varied tools and tasks.
d. Assessment excludes traditional