This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 19 of Professional Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Tips to overcome PANIC during board exam|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|Self-Review vs Review Center: Which is of more advantage to you?|
Professional Education Part 19
Choose the letter of the best answer in each questions.
1.If Group 4 wants school to teach students to make responsible choices and he made accountable for these choices, which philosophy governs the thinking of the group?
2. To which philosophy does Group 5 adhere?
3. On which educational philosophy is response #1 anchored?
4. Which response/s come/s from a behaviorist?
a. #2 and #4
b. #1 and #3
c. #1 and #2
d. #3 and #4
Answer : b
5. If you lean toward a progressivist philosophy, with which response do you agree?
6. Whose philosophical concept is that of the teacher Rona?
7. If you agree with Teacher Ramil, you are more of a/an__________.
8. Whose response denies man’s freewill?
a. Teacher Ramil’s
b. Teacher Belen’s
c. Teacher Rona’s
d. Teacher David’s
9. If you agree with Teacher Belen, you are more of a/an __________
10. Which domain in the National Competency – Based Standard (NCBTS) uphold Gender sensitivity?
a. Social Regard for Learning
b. Learning Environment
c. Diversity of Learners
d. Community Linkages’
11. Which legal basis guides the hiring of new teachers in the public schools?
a. localization Law
b. Professionalization law
c. Magna carta for woman
d. magna carta for public school teachers
12. When a case of child abuse is filed by parents what law is applied?
a. Republic Act 7610
b. Republic Act 7863
c. Republic Act 7422
d. Republic Act 7650
13. The 1987 Philippines Constitution mandates free and compulsory education in the _________ level.
c. high school
14. The Education Act of 1982 categorical states that it is a teacher’s _______’’to refrain from making deduction in scholastic rating for acts that are clearly not manifestations of poor scholarship.”
15. Who would most likely agree with the statement “To be truly ethical, a person must have the experience of sustained of sustained responsibility for the welfare of other”?
16. The official title of Philippine National Anthem is ________.
a. Bayang magilew
b. alab ng puso
c. Lupang hinirang
d. Pilipinas kong mahal
17. Which test item is in the highest level of the revised bloom’s taxonomy of objectives?
a. Explain how a tree functions in relation to the ecosystem.
b. Explain how threes receive nutrients
c. Rate three different methods of controlling tree growth.
d. Write a paragraph that observes coherence unity and variety
18. Upon prior consent of parents and school authorities, religion may be taught in Philippine schools_________.
a. within regular class hours
b. after class
c. during vacant period
d. after regard for learning
19. Which is NOT a domain of the NCBTS?
a. Learning Environment
b. Alternative learning
c. Diversity of Learning
d. Social regard for learning
20. Scaffolding is integral to the __________ theory of learning.