This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 20 of Professional Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Patrons Saints usually visited by Filipinos to ask for help to Pass the Board Exam
|Top 10 superstitious beliefs practiced by Filipinos to pass the board exam
|Things to do while waiting for the result of your board exam
Professional Education Part 20
Choose the letter of the best answer in each questions.
1.The School is there for society. Which philosophy states this?
2. Teacher R asserts that he needs to make his students get interested in the subject whether they like it or not get interested at all. This is more the thinking of a/an ________.
3. Teacher S is of the thinking that from the very start students must be made to realize that study is indeed hard work. To which philosophy does Teacher S adhere?
4. If your student appear to be more interested in a topic outside your planned lesson for the day, you set aside your lesson plan for that day and grab the opportunity to discuss the topic of particular interest to your students. Strike the iron while it is hot! Which philosophy governs your actions?
5. “Specialization is knowing more and more about less and less “ then it is better to be a generalist, claims Teacher Rita. On which philosophy does Teacher Rita lean?
6. The use of values clarification as a strategy in Values Education flows From philosophy?
7. The Practice of non-graded instruction stems from _____.
8. Who is more likely to advise you to modify your classroom environment in such a way that your pupils will be motivated to learn?
a. The behaviorist
b. The humanist
c. The cognitivist
d. The social cognitivist
9. Complete this analogy:
Centralization: Education Act of 1901, as decentralization: ____________.
a. Republic Act 9155
b. Republic Act 9293
c. Republic Act 7836
d. Republic Act 7722
10. is the teaching of religion to ALL pupils allowed in public schools?
a. No, only to pupils who attend on their own volition
b. No, only to pupils whose parents express their decision in writing
c. Yes, the teaching of religious does a lot of good to the development of children.
d. Yes, because even the preamble of our Constitution mentions the world “GOD”.
11. Are elementary and secondary education compulsory for all children of school age?
a. Yes, that is why they are free of charge
b. Yes, for all children regardless of age.
c. No, only elementary education is compulsory.
d. No, this violates parents’ and children’s right to decide what is best for them and their children
12. Which according to RA 9155 is considered the “heart of the formal education system”?
a. The pupil
b. The teacher
c. The classroom
d. The school
13. Which does basic education encompass?
Ⅰ, Early childhood education
Ⅱ, Elementary education
Ⅲ, Secondary education
Ⅳ. Alternative Learning
Ⅴ. Education for Children with Special Needs
a. Ⅰ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ,Ⅳ and Ⅴ
b. Ⅰ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ and Ⅳ
c. Ⅰ,Ⅱ and Ⅲ
e. Ⅰ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ and Ⅴ
14. Child a has been causing so much trouble since the start of the school year that Teacher G Whipped him on the buttocks. Was Teacher G acting in accordance with the Family Code?
a. Yes, because the child must be taught how to be taught how to be a part of a family
b. No, however, this case is an exception
c. Yes, because the child seems extraordinary in behavior.
d. No, in no case shall a teacher inflict corporal punishment upon the child
15. Which is/are a ground/s for the revocation of license?
Ⅰ. Immortal, unprofessional, or dishonorable conduct
Ⅱ. Chronic inebriety or habitual use of drugs
Ⅲ. Unjustified or willful failure to attend seminars, workshops, conferences, or the continuing education program prescribed by the Board and the Commission
a. Ⅰ only
b. Ⅰ,Ⅱ and Ⅲ
c. Ⅰ and Ⅱ
d. Ⅱ only
16. Jerome Bruner taught that curriculum should revisit basic ideas and build on them, until the student grasps the full formal concept, which curriculum is referred to?
a. Spiral curriculum
b. Re-structured curriculum
c. Basic curriculum
d. Hidden curriculum
17. Jerome Bruner’s idea that learning is constructing new ideas based on current and past knowledge is the essence of ______________________.
a. constructivist teaching
b. cooperating learning
c. reflective teaching
d. direct instruction
18. Jerome Bruner’s ideas that interest in the material being learned is the best stimulus for learning.
This is in support of our efforts to develop in our students ___________motivation.
19. You make full use of the question-and-answer method as a model for discussion who championed/ advocated the question-and-answer method?
c. Lao tzu
20 Which is the Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013?
a. RA 10533
b. RA 10157
c. RA 8371