This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 21 of Professional Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Top 5 mindsets you need to practice before taking the board exam|
|Techniques on how to correctly answer the test questions during board exam|
|Tips on passing the board exam even if simultaneously combining work and self-review|
Professional Education Part 21
Choose the letter of the best answer in each questions.
1.Which philosophy proclaims the spiritual nature of man and stresses that the human spirit, soul, or mind are the most important elements in life?
2. Which philosophy emphasizes the authority of the teachers and the value of the subject matter curriculum?
3. All learning should center on the child’s interests and needs. The school should be a pleasant place for learning. Its emphasis is on the child as the learner and not on subject matter, on activities and experience than on textbook. Which philosophy is described?
4. According to the 1987 Constitution, when should religion be taught to children in public elementary and high schools?
a. During Fridays
b. After the regular class hours
c. During Saturdays
d. Within the regular class hour
5. On whose teaching is the performance of rituals or ceremonies in school rooted
a. Lao Tzu’s
6. From whose teaching is the study and passing on of tradition emphasized?
c. Lao Tzu’s
7. The stress on meritocracy was a strong influence of ______ teaching.
8. The K to 12 Curriculum is grounded on the constructivist philosophy of education.
a. One who considers learners as passive recipients of information
b. One who enables learners to become discoverers of knowledge
c. One who makes learners depend totally on her/him
d. One who makes is a “Know-all” and instills knowledge into the minds of learners
9. The encouragement of spontaneity in the classroom is in line with teaching of _____________.
a. Lao Tsu
10. The value concept of detachment to avoid misery comes from _____.
b. Lao Tsu
11. Which emphasized on non-violence as the path to true peace as discussed in peace education?
12. From the existentialist point of view, schools exist for children to _________.
a. develops their cognitive and metacognitive powers to the fullest
b. knows themselves and their place in society
c. re-engineer society
d. acquires productive skills
13. In which philosophy is moral education emphasized?
14. The ascetic way of life is an influence of which thought?
15. Science Teacher M explains global climactic changes as a result of man’s abuse of nature. His explanation in backed up by the _______ philosophy.
16. Who taught the Golden Rule to mankind? Confucius and
17. “Moral example has a greater effect on pupils’ discipline than laws and codes of punishment” is ann advice for teachers from _________.
c. Lao tzu
18. One facet of understanding, an evidence learning is perspective. Which is an indicator of perspective?
a. A bright student refuses to consider that there is another correct solution to the problem apart from hers.
b. A student explains the arguments for and against the acquittal of Hurbert Webb and group.
c. A teacher cannot accept opinions different from hers.
d. A mother cannot understand why her child’s performance is below par
19. Which is a corresponding duty of every individual’s right to education?
a. To share the benefits of the education he got in whatever capacity one finds himself
b. To work out his promotion based on his education qualification
c. To help the young earn a college education
d. To build a foundation for the education of people
20. You have the right to a just salary, but which is your corresponding duty?
a. To enroll in graduate student
b. To work in school eight hours from Monday to Friday
c.To teach to the best of my ability
d. T o tutor every child in need of my assistance outside class hours