This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 24 of Professional Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Tips to overcome PANIC during board exam|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|Things to do while waiting for the result of your board exam|
Professional Education Part 24
1. A country’s values education program is based on the philosophy of “understanding the human person.” This philosophy is best illustrated by a curriculum that is __________.
b. driven by spirituality
c. Focused on social needs
d. prescribed by teachers
2. The Code of Ethics stipulates that the accountability of teachers includes his/her participation in __________.
a. Community linkages
b. teaching of religion
c. political activities
d. continuing professional education
3. A teacher shall transact all official business through ____________.
4. The teacher’s responsibility includes observing and following the personal behavior in all relationships with other. Premium shall be placed on __________.
a. honesty and integrity
b. interpersonal relationship
c. self-respect and self-discipline
d. intrapersonal relationship
5. What produces the condition for excellent team performance?
a. disciplined acting
b. team norms
c. complementarity of team members
d. members’ selflessness and dedication
6. Which of these does/do NOT indicate need for frequent monition of teaching and learning?
Ⅰ. Teachers modify classroom practice based on new strategies learned
Ⅱ. Classroom assessment is aligned with the curriculum
Ⅲ. Instruction is aligned to needs of learners
Ⅳ. Experienced teachers are paired to mentor less – experienced teachers
a. Ⅰ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ and Ⅳ
b. Ⅰ,Ⅱ and Ⅲ
c. Ⅰ and Ⅱ
d. Ⅰ only
7. the norms in a school culture are centered on the ______.
8. Quality teaching thrives in strong Professional Learning Communities (PLC). What characterize a PLC?
Ⅰ. Collegial interchange
Ⅱ. Complicated conversation
Ⅲ. Building blocks
Ⅳ. Reflection inquiry
d. Ⅰ and Ⅳ
9. Which is NOT an element of a high-morale environment?
a. Support personal growth
b. Develop prejudice for a group
c. Forster sense of the accomplishment
d. Promote sense of belonging
10. Which of the following is demonstrated when the teacher conduct themselves with respect, maintaining proper ethics and decorum inside and outside the classroom
b. Quality teaching and efficiency
c. Service and commitment
d. Personal achievement and self-worth
11. The Code of Ethics for Professional Teachers stipulates that educational institution shall offer quality education for all Filipino citizens. How is quality education defined in R.A, 9155?
a. Relevance and excellence of education are emphasized to meet the needs and aspirations of an individual and society
b. All school aged children should be provided free and compulsory education
c. Children with special needs should be mainstreamed with regular classes in the public schools
d. Public and private basic education schools should provide relevant education
12. The teacher should provide an environment conducive to learning in line with his/her function as a ___________.
a. leader in the community
b. change agent
c. responsible citizen
d. facilitator of learning
13. Which action of the teacher is inimical to the declared policies of the state?
a. Investigative studies supportive of government programs
b. Conducting studies to enhance reforms
c. Sharing research results against the state
d. Enjoying academic freedom
14. A teacher shall behave with honor and dignity at all times. What activities should he/she refrain from indulging?
Ⅲ. Illicit relations
Ⅳ. Lotto betting
a. Ⅰ only
d. Ⅲ only
15. In R.A 7836, Otherwise known as the Philippine Teachers Professionalization Act of 1994, what collegial body has the power to revoke the certificate of registration (license) of teacher after due process?
a. Board of teachers Education
b. Board of Alliance of Concerned Teacher
c. Board for Professional Teachers
d. Board of Teacher Examiners
16. What is the hallmark of professionals?
a. Topping in the board examination
b. Earning a Ph.D. degree
c. Conducting researchers
d. Complying with norms of conduct and possessing technical skills
17. Professionalism is NOT an end state for an occupation rather it is a continual process of reaching the forms of ___________.
18. What are the qualities of empowered teachers?
Ⅰ. Learn and grow on the job.
Ⅱ. Work individually to solve problems
Ⅲ. Believe that the learner is at the center of the school culture
Ⅳ. Believe that improved instruction is everyone’s responsibility.
b. Ⅰ and Ⅱ
c. Ⅲ and Ⅳ
d. Ⅰ,Ⅲ and Ⅳ
19. Article XIII of the Code of Ethics stipulate income generation? Which is/are NOT legitimate income generation__________.
20. A teacher has the right to engage in legitimate income generation? Which is/are NOT legitimate income generation?
Ⅰ. Tutoring one’s own pupil in school for a fee
Ⅱ. Giving remedial teaching for a slow learner in class for a fee
Ⅲ. Selling books to parents of failing pupils for a commission
a. Ⅰ only
c. Ⅲ only
d. Ⅰ,Ⅱ and Ⅲ