This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 6 of Professional Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Top 10 best food to eat for effective board exam review.
|Not passing the board exam does not mean you are not smart.
|There are two sides of the coin, to pass the board exam or to fail it
Professional Education Part 6
Choose the letter of the best answer in each questions.
1. Read this then answer the questions:
In the context of ASEAN 2015, the K to 12 Curriculum is not an option but a necessity. Which is a significant feature of the K to 12 Curriculum?
Is this a good test item?
a. Yes, it is direct to the point.
b. No, this is beyond the scope of the LET.
c. No, it has a window dressing.
d. Yes, it conforms to standard of good testing.
2. Read this test item then answer the question:
a. refers to how a test is constructed.
b. refers to how a test is interpreted.
c. refers to how a test is scored.
d. refers to how a passing score is established.
What is wrong with the test item?
a. Very easy
b. Repeated options
c. No answer
d. Poor grammar
3. Read this test item then answer the question:
Internal consistency is high…
a. when students who scored high on the first half of the test score high on the second half of the test.
b. when students who scored high on the first half of the test score low on the second half of the test.
c. when students who scored high on the first half of the test in an unpredictable manner on the second half of the test.
d. when all of the above are true.
What is/are faulty with the test item?
I. It uses “all of the above”.
II. Not all options are grammatically correct when connected to the stem
III. The options are repetitive.
a. I and II
b. II and III
c. I only
d. I and III
4. Is this an improved version of the test given in #3?
If the internal consistency of a test is good, how will a group of students score on the second half of the test if they got the highest scores on the first half of the test?
A. Highest scores
B. Lowest scores
C. Unpredictable scores
D. Cannot be determined
a. No, the number of options is reduced to 3.
b. Yes, the options are not repetitive.
c. All options implausible.
d. Yes, there is window dressing.
5. Read this question then answer test item:
Various item formats have specific advantages and limitations. An advantage the essay format has over the multiple-choice format is:
A. the essay item can assess more skills in a given amount of time.
B. the essay item can assess students’ ability to evaluate ideas.
C. the essay item can be reliably scored.
D. the essay item requires students to communicate ideas in writing.
What is TRUE of the test item?
a. It is poorly written because it has window dressing.
b. Is is well written.
c. It has two possible answers.
d. The options end with a period.
6. Read the test item then answer the question.
Which of the following has helped most to increase the length of human life?
A. Fast Driving
B. Avoidance of overeating
C. Wider use of vitamins
D. Wider use of inoculation
What is faulty with the test item?
a. Implausible distracter
b. No stem
c. Options not parallel
d. Options grammatically inconsistent with the stem
7. Read the test item then answer the question:
In purifying water for a city water supply, one process is to have the impure water seep through layers of sand and fine and course gravel. Here many impurities are left behind. Below are four terms, one of which will describe this process better than the others. Select the correct one.
What is a flaw of the test item?
a. Stem includes an “instructional aside.”
b. The test item is very long.
c. There is no correct answer.
d. There are two possible answers.
8. Read the test item then answer the question:
Which event is most important in Philippine history?
A. The capture of Aguinaldo
B. The execution of Jose Rizal
C. EDSA I Revolution
D. Proclamation of Philippine Independence
What is flaw of the test item?
b. No single answer
9. Read the test item then answer the question:
The population of Denmark is about
A. 2 million
B. 15 million
C. 4 million
D. 7 million
What is a flaw of the test item?
a. Options not sequenced
d. Limited options
10. In which level in Bloom’s cognitive taxonomy of objectives are questions that begin with “restate in your own words…” and “convert fractions into… fall?
11. Which questions fall under recall in Bloom’s taxonomy?
I. Who invented the…?
II. What is meant by…?
III. Where is the…?
IV. Restate in your own words…
a. I and II
b. II and IV
c. I and III
d. I, II, and III
12. Questions that begin with
How is…an example of…?
How is…related to…?
in Bloom’s taxonomy/
Are questions on ___________.
13. Questions such as:
What would you infer from…?
What ideas can you add to…?
How would you create a…
are examples of _______ in Bloom’s and Anderson’s taxonomy of objectives
14. In presenting words and their definitions, in a matching type of test, which practice is correct?
a. Column 2 should contain the definitions, which are longer than the words.
b. The items which are arranged in chronological order would be found in both Columns.
c. The premise is found in Column 1.
d. All the items in both columns are numbered.
15. Which type of paper-and-pencil test is most appropriate for this lesson objective: “The student will be able to identify the elements with their symbols from the periodic table.”
a. Binary test
b. Short answer
d. Matching Type
16. The components of a multiple choice item are a
a. stem and several foils
b. correct answer and several foils
c. stem, a correct answer and some foils
d. stem and a correct answer
17. To which type of assessment does assessment OF learning refer?
18. To which type of assessment does assessment FOR learning refer?
19. The phrase assessment AS learning refers to ___________.
b. Summative assessment
c. Formative assessment
d. Standardized assessment
20. It is a process used by teachers and students during instruction that provides feedback to adjust ongoing teaching and learning to improve students’ achievement of intended instructional outcomes. Which type of assessment is referred to?