This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 3 of MAPEH. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|10 Things to do to focus on your board exam review
|Top 5 risky behaviors to avoid during board exam reviews.
|Top 5 big mistakes when learning during board exam reviews.
MAPEH Part 3
1. In teaching contemporary art you draw connection between art and other subject and important issues in society. Which approach in teaching art is applied?
2. If in your Art class you are occupied with philosophical discussions such as creating art that questions life and reality, discussion on religion, discussion of good and evil, creating religious art with which of the multiple intelligences are you occupied?
3. In your Art class you encourage children to tell you how they feel before the end of the period by sketching smiley or lonely face or whatever is appropriate. Your practice cater to which of the multiple intelligences?
4. When do the PE students need their bodily-kinesthetic intelligence? When they
a. run, kick, throw, and catch
b. anticipate trajectories of flying balls
c. discuss game strategy
d. keep score and calculate angles
5. Which of the multiple intelligences is needed when the PE students orients himself to the playing field?
a. Interpersonal intelligence
b. Spatial intelligence
c. Intrapersonal intelligence
d. Existential intelligence
6. A PE student uses his linguistic intelligence when
a. discusses game strategy, read rule
b. calculates angles of release for throwing and kicking
c. uses rhythm when running
d. works with teammates
7. Which intelligence of the MAPEH student is challenged when he works with others of varying skills levels and abilities?
a. Intrapersonal intelligence
b. Linguistic intelligence
c. Intrapersonal intelligence
d. Interpersonal intelligence
8. In what sense is the K to 12 Curriculum Framework for Health constructivist?
I. It is learner-centered
II. It is developmentally appropriate
III. It connects new learning to prior experience
a. I, II and III
b. I and II
c. I only
d. II and II only
9. When does the MAPEH teacher employ differentiated instruction?
a. When he makes use of different teaching activities
b. When he allows students to do their own thing
c. When he proposes for homogeneous sectioning
d. When he gives attention to the most dominant MI group
10. Health teachers make use of art and music to impart health care messages. Which approach do they use?
11. Which practice goes with authentic assessment?
a. Make students play volleyball to determine if they learned how to play volleyball.
b. Make students recite the do’s and don’t’s of playing volleyball.
c. Make students come up with a flow chart to demonstrate a process.
d. Make students come up with a flowchart to demonstrate a process.
12. Here is a sample assessment item:
Record your food intake over a period of three days (at least one of the days needs to be a Saturday or Sunday). Record what you eat, how much, when, and where. Evaluate your food intake by comparing it to the Dietary Guidelines for Filipinos and Food Guide Pyramid. Determine what nutritional goals you should set based on your evaluation of your food intake and make plan for reaching those goals.
Which type of assessment task is this?
a. Constructed response
b. Performance task
13. On which should you base your assessment?
a. Learning outcomes
b. Lesson Procedure
d. Course syllabus
14. MAPEH is a skill-dominant subject. You expect assessment to be more of the _______ type.
15. You want to assess the attainment of this particular learning outcome: draw at least 6 types of lines in art work. Which assessment item is aligned to your outcome?
a. Describe the 6 types of lines in art work.
b. Draw at lease 6 types of lines in art work.
c. Make an album that show the 6 type of lines in art work.
d. Point objects in class that show the 6 types of lines.
16. Which assessment is referred to as alternative assessment?
17. Here is a learning outcome in the subject Research in MAPEH: apply theories and principles in conducting MAPEH research. Which assessment task is aligned to this learning outcome?
a. The students do powerpoint presentation on theories and principles in conducting research.
b. The students answer written test on theories and principles.
c. The students conduct research and presents research report.
d. The students take a test on research.
18. MAPEH as a subject is focused on skills. You will expect assessment to have ________.
a. more performance tests and product
b. less performance tests and more product
c. more product and less performance tests
d. no written tests
19. Is the written test form part of assessment in MAPEH?
c. Yes, if MAPEH teacher is highly traditional
d. It depends on how the MAPEH teacher teaches.
20. An effective assessment practice is multidimensional. How is this applied in MAPEH?
a. Assessment sticks to authentic tests.
b. The written test combines objective and essay tests.
c. Assessment is done withe the use of varied tools and tasks.
d. Assessment excludes traditional tests.