This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 7 of Social Science. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|10 things to do to focus on your Board Exam Review
|Self-Review vs Review Center: Which is of more advantage to you?
|3 Effective Prayers Before, During and After the Board Examination
Social Science Part 7
1. When the Filipino reformists asked for the assimilation of the Philippines by Spain, What did they asked for? For the Philippines to ______.
a. Become independent from Spain
b. Become a province of Spain
c. Be independent from Spain with certain conditions
d. Be represented in the Spanish Cortes
2. Who among the Presidents changed the date of our celebration of Independence day from July 4 to June 12?
a. Ramon Magsaysay
b. Diosdado Macapagal
c. Carlos Garcia
d. Ferdinand Marcos
3. In which country did the Philippines participate in the world’s peacekeeping operations by sending doctors nurses, soldiers and police?
b. East Timor
4. In which poem did Rizal write about offering one’s life for one’s country?
a. A La Juventud Filipino
b. Song of Maria Clara
c. Sa aking mga kababata
d. Mi ultimo Adios
5. As an effect of our geography, in which of the following island/s do people travel mostly by water?
d. Visayas and Mindanao
6. As an insular country, to which principle does the Philippines adhere when it comes to territorial boundary?
a. Two hundred nautical miles of the country’s coast
b. Three hundred fifty nautical miles from shore
c. Three-mile territorial limit
d. Archipelagic doctrine
7. Which part/ s of the Visayas has/have comparatively more excessively moist climate and limited arable lands?
c. Eastern and Central
d. Central and Western
8. Which follows Pres. Garcia’s “Filipino First Policy”? Filipinos
a. Should by consume Filipino products only
b. Should not contribute to the brain drain problem
c. Should be selective in the entry of foreign professionals in the country
d. Were to be given first preference in all matters related to the economic development of the country
9. Aside from the Philippines, which countries claim part of the Spratly islands in the South China Sea?
a. China, Thailand, Brunei, Malaysia
b. China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia
c. Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Malaysia
d. China, Thailand, Brunei, Malaysia
10. The following are our constitutional rights EXCEPT to
a. Free access to legal assistance which shall not be denied due to poverty
b. Have access to all records of the government
c. Be presume innocent until proven guilty
d. Form association and labor unions
11. ESD involves topics on peace education, global citizenship and human rights in addition to environmental education. What teaching-learning approach is recommended for ESD?
12. In teaching ESD what kills are considered essential for integrating effective participation in both work and society?
a. Assertiveness and mediation
b. Social and emotional skills
c. Negotiation and conflict management
d. Stress and time management
13. Which BEST describes the whole-School approach in teaching-learning social studies?
a. It transforms the teaching and learning towards holistic life skills and values.
b. It transmits changes in social institutions.
c. It integrates goals and targets in the curriculum through projects.
d. It demonstrates problem-based and project-based practices.
14. Challenge-based learning builds on the practice of problem-based learning in which students work on real world problems. What BEST describes the learning experiences of teachers and learners?
15. In grade distribution of a class the ______ is basic numerical data as the average of grades.
16. AN IQ test given before admission which is used by schools to determine general intelligence which has ______ that measures specific attributes of students.
a. predictive validity
b. construct validity
c. criterion validity
d. aptitude validity
17. Teacher A is analyzing income distribution which is symmetrical. Which measure/s of central tendency will be most appropriate?
a. Mean and median
d. Mean and mode
18. Schools provide pre-assessment test to determine fitness of students in college for some courses or in high school for learning sections. This test is _______ evaluation.
19. In observing students as part of evaluation outside of test, the teacher needs to be ______ to be fair and accurate in judging students.
20. In the test-retest method for reliability if the ordering of the two tests is exactly the same they the correlation co-efficient is 1.00 for ______ reliability.