This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 5 of General Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Tips to overcome PANIC during board exam|
|Best time schedule for review and tips on how to follow it strictly|
|Self-Review vs Review Center: Which is of more advantage to you?|
General Education Part 5
1. All his life has tried to be a good citizen, but still he doesn’t seem to get any place.
a. change location
b. take a trip
2. The committee members have gone off, leaving everything at sixes and sevens among themselves.
3. “Rome was not built in a day!”
a. always on the move
b. accept and bear consequences of your own doings
c. great things require time and effort
d. hatred between forgiven two parties
4. All is well that ends well. The hatchet is buried as the dye is cast.
a. The action is done and every ill feeling is forgiven as it is forgotten
b. the weapon is buried
c. judgement is given
d. in serious trouble
5. Pilar tasted a dose of her medicine.
a. suffered the consequences
b. tasted her glory
c. self medication
6. Don’t trust him completely; he may try to put one over you.
b. be subordinated
c. to deceive you
7. Mrs. Gonzales is as good as her last triumph.
a. can’t be good all throughout
b. can’t be bad
c. as nicer as ever
d. in trouble
8. When a leader is succeeded by another leader, the former is referred to as ______.
9. “Never in World History was there leaderless nation.” This passage means _____.
a. nation can survive without leaders
b. leader is always born
c. leaders come and go
d. a leader fades away but another comes up
10. Adopting the values of _____ colonizer would be tragic and meaningless independence.
11. Colonialism was itself violent in _____ natural state.
12. The right form to address an invitation for a lawyer husband and his doctor wife.
a. Atty. and Mrs. Josef Novales
b. Atty. and Dr. josef Novales
c. atty. Novales and Dr. Novales
d. Atty. Josef Novales and Dr. Novales
13. What utterance show determination?
a. This time, I have not made my mind
b. This time I won’t stop schooling
c. I have good news for you
d. What a shame, she came back
14. “You wouldn’t want to be accused of theft, ______?”
a. wouldn’t you
b. won’t you
c. will you
d. would you
15. An appropriate philosophy of education _____ Filipinos must consider this historical aspect.
c. for the
d. of their
16. The referee may not _____ these regulations no matter how much you complain.
a. explain to you
b. exempt from you
c. accept you from
d. expect you from
17. This iPod is my sister’s. How about this?
a. This is to him
b. This is to his
c. This is his
d. This is of him
18. “His untimely death has left us blinder than we might have been.” This means?
a. Those left behind are left homeless
b. Those left behind are blind
c. This orphans are left to themselves
d. Those who are blind are orphans
19. Which of the following quotations is the best example of aphorism?
a. “That is no country for old men”
b. “Out of the frying pan and into the fire
c. “Fools rush in where angels fear to tread”
d. “I dear thee, ancient mariner”
20. Adults acquire new words and experience primarily through?
a. formal education
b. use of dictionary
c. exposure to their use
d. casual explanation from peers