This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 7 of General Education. In preparation for the LET Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|After passing the board exam, what is your next move?|
|Techniques on how to correctly answer the test questions during board exam|
|Tips on passing the board exam even if simultaneously combining work and self-review|
General Education Part 7
1. Ano ang tinutukoy ng bugtong na ito? “Dalawang bolang sinulid, umaabot hanggang langit.”
2. The sum total of traditionally-derived and orally-transmitted literature, material culture and custom within predominantly literate and technologically advanced societies is referred to as:
a. folk literature
b. folk tale
d. folk song
3. The conclusion of final part of non-dramatic literary work that serves typically to complete the design of the work.
4. A distinctive type of literary composition such as epic, tragedy, comedy and novel.
5. Ang kauna-unahang nagsalin sa Tagalog ng “Mi Ultimo Adios” ni Jose Rizal.
a. Jose Corazon De Jesus
b. Andres Bonifacio
c. Jose Garcia Villa
d. Apolinario Mabini
6. It is the longest epic ever written.
7. The pseudonym of Samuel Clemens
a. The Barettes
b. Mark Twain
d. Abe Lincoln
8. The oldest form of Egyptian writing
d. stone carving
9. Father of the English Essay
a. Alexander Dumas
b. William James
c. Edgar Allan Poe
d. Francis Bacon
10. Greatest American writer of horror and detective stories
a. Albert Camus
b. Edgar Allan Poe
c. Justin O’Brien
d. James Joyce
11. An allegory:
a. a poem of sadness
b. a verse of 3 stanzas
c. a short story
d. a narrative whose meaning is beneath the surface
12. An elegy:
a. a meditative poem of grief
b. love song
c. a debate
d, note of love
13. A verse with 14 iambic pentameter lines
14. A long poem which depicts the adventure of great hero who reveals his country’s aspirations.
d. short story
15. A speech made by a person who reveals his thoughts.
16. Figure of speech where two different things are compared thru the use of “as” and “like”.
17. Isang tulang pasalaysay tungkol sa pamumuhay at kabayanihan ng isang tauhang may kapangyarihan at kababalaghan.
18. These stories which reflect the people’s beliefs are handed down from generation to generation by word of mouth.
19. A type of literature which narrates heroic deeds and supernatural happenings with local color and which people sing or chant.
20. He wrote the famous letter “To The Women of Malolos.”
a. Gregorio del pilar
b. Andres Bonifacio
c. Jose Rizal
d. Emilio Jacinto