This is the Multiples Choice Questions Part 1 of Verbal Ability. In preparation for the Civil Service Exam, practice, and familiarize every question we have, it might be included in the actual examination. Good luck.
Be fully prepared for your exam, follow our tips on effective studying and test-taking strategies. Click here to read the tips:
|Patrons Saints usually visited by Filipinos to ask for help to Pass the Board Exam
|Top 10 superstitious beliefs practiced by Filipinos to pass the board exam
|Things to do while waiting for the result of your board exam
Verbal Ability Part 1
1. I think the answer to the Philippines’ economic woes ______ really entrepreneurship.
2. I really _____ interested to know the ingredients of your well-loved recipe.
3. It was in 1977 when Rosa and her sisters ______ their paper crafts company.
d. have launched
4. The effects of global warming ____ irregular weather patterns that can threaten agriculture and eventually the world food supply.
5. The wife was ____ to see her husband in jail before she was accompanied to the airport by the country police.
6. Keeping up ____ the fashion trend is costly because you have to buy whatever is new in the market.
7. One could see the white smoke rising from the cathedral’s tower, signaling a new pope ____ chosen.
c. has been
8. Click ____ the item displays to check the clothes in stock, and choose from the many items available.
9. Specialists ____ on training and item-boosting stats that are most suited to their role in the field.
d. has worked
10. Some guests also take pictures of us and I really enjoy that because I ____ our charismatic community.
d. has loved
11. It is ____ that you first drink water before you go walking in the park.
12. The team member in front ___ go on a head, making sure he or she lays trap in prime locations to slow down anyone behind him or her.
13. While the legends of the mystical roses were widespread, no one has actually ____ them in person.
14. Teamwork ____ a must in different situations, and each member of the group is important for each has his or her role.
15. The movie, Into Your Hands, was a real tear jerker it nearly ____ me cry when I watched it last month.
b. has made
16. Hope has ____ anew for the cancer-stricken patient after the discovery of a new herbal medicine.
17. The well-loved chef wanted to feature recipes with an Ilocano influence to show his viewers that Ilocano cuisine ____be global.
18. The secret to cooking delicious continental food ____ to create the perfect blend of flavors.
c. will be
19. Rosa ____ the family-owned Tiffany’s Pares Food house which serves that locals as well as the foreign guest of their beautiful town.
c. must manage
d. could manage
20. You remember this nursery rhyme, ___ you?
a. Aren’t you